Mel Gibson -- Someone Stole My Beaver!

1/28/2011 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's mailbox was broken into Wednesday ... and cops are now on the hunt for a beaver.

Mel Gibson Beaver Stolen

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Summit Entertainment -- which is distributing Mel's upcoming movie, "The Beaver" -- gave Mel the final cut of the movie on DVD.  Mel screened it at his home, and at 10:45 AM put the DVD in his mailbox so a courier could pick it up and return it to Summit.

We're told the courier showed up at 2:30 PM Wednesday, and the DVD was missing.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is now on the case.  But here's the sad part -- It's being investigated as a petty theft.

But don't worry Mel -- it's petty theft because of the value of the DVD.  We're sure the movie is awesome.

fuddyduddy

It should not diminish the purpose of his post and why he would want it re-posted - TO ADVERTISE WHAT DAYS TO WATCH FOR HIS INTERVIEWS. That's what has Oksana and Horowitz running scared. And we should be happy.

Posted at 2:21 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by LISA
EXCELLENT point Lisa!

Fidel's niece

Fuddy,

Harvey was almost PISSED,
he said it is outrageous,
he said he will get in trouble
for saying, how lawyers tend to
overbill when they have someone
wealthy involved in a case.
Like Mel.

I say, it's so UN-ETHICAL,
It's criminal.

***Team Mel***

kkg

Everyone who has honor, dignity must stand by MG.What this Jewish mafia doing is beyond commonsense. This is not about MG, this is about all American. Wake up, people!!! Otherwise, will be too late. This bandits must be stopped. It's not important if you are Jewish or non-Jewish, WAKE UP> We all are humanity. We are losing America and freedom. People, who is behind this dirty campaign, are evil.
So may lives have been ruined by this dirty whore and her Jewish mafia.
I hope Robinhood will come to this evil-people.

Posted at 12:17 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by anonym

----------------------------------

OK let's get the 800 pound gorilla out of the way and state the obvious. The f'n Jews stole it. Case closed! I'm mean really, who else could possible have a motive to screw Gibson over. Damned dirty Jews! lol

Posted at 2:19 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by gimmeabreak

How disgusting you are you pig anti semetic fool. You should be jailed for saying things like that! And you did it on a PUBLIC board!!

Posted at 2:42 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Sam

Actually, Sam, Gimmeabreak was responding sarcastically to anonmyn's post. Gimmeabreak's response was totally within the spirit of the posts by many of the Mel Gibson supporters here, including myself, who use sarcasm as a tool to point out outrageous statements made by those of the opposing viewpoint. Gimmeabreak has alway been consistent in calling out what she/he perceives as antisemitism and does not deserve this rebuke.

Kathleen

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

:) I was pretending I was an Ox troll: how'd I do? Those posts have the same reasoning/logic they use, yes? Take everything out of context and call the person guilty.

LISA

LOL!

Harvey said (on Todays LIVE)
that the number of Ok$ana lawyers
compares to the number of lawyers
who worked on Exxon Valdez case
or (Jason addded) a tobaco class
action suit.

Harvey said this is a SIMPLE custody case,
that Ok$a lawyers are OVERBILLING UP TO A GAZOO!
One of her lawyers billed for 9 hrs. every
single day????

And given a choice of who he would like
to interview (C.Sheen or Mel), Harvey
would pick Mel.

***Team Mel***

Posted at 2:12 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Fidel's niece

______________________________________________________

@ Fidel's niece Thanks for re-posting Harvey's reply. I don't want to come out as bragging, but I posed the question to Harvey. I say this only to tell you I'm soooo on Mel's side and I hope the two of us can make peace. Yes, you can go an verify. : )

@ gimmeabreak and Majestic, are anti Mel and they are criticizing team-Mel. Even tough I'm 100% in Mel's corner, I like to see myself as independent and a group. A lot of us expressed the same thing of not being lumped as a single entity.

gimmeabreak

Posted at 2:19 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by gimmeabreak

Posted at 2:42 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Sam

---------------------------------

LOL Awww how typical of you Sam! Remaining silent in the face of childish hate speech then giving crap to the Jew that dares make light of it.

This is exactly why i was explaining last night that when Team Mel remains silent in the presense of hate speech THEY CONDONE IT.

You know, like you are right now.

I mean really. More then once Team Mel has shown they have no problem policing themselves if one of their own says something that offends the senses of the rest. The obvious conclusion is that Team Mel isn't offended by hate speech so long as it furthers their cause.

gimmeabreak

Hell, they could bust Charlie Sheen with a dead hooker at his feet and a 50 lbs brick of cocaine tried around his neck and he would still skate.......don't you know , He's got friends in high places and it only takes one phone call to cover his ass.....

The same friends that Mel Gibson. told to go screw theirselves .......

Posted at 2:28 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by ketjo

--------------------------------

LOL now that was funny. :)

gimmeabreak

See: look at that last comment of TMZgs. That's what I mean about his insults at Mel, incessant, hateful and passionately so. He acts as if he has a personal vendetta against Mel. Has to be a reason for it.

Posted at 1:07 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Sam

---------------------------------

Aww how cute! The pot that is an unrepentant apologist for everything Mel's ever done is calling the kettle black!

gimmeabreak

It is as long as there is no damage to the mailbox in the act of the crime.....otherwise it federal charge.....ask the group of teenagers over in the country seat who descided to bash up a few mail boxes and scatter the mail all over the country... They got in a whole lot of trouble from local to federal.....

Posted at 2:07 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by ketjo

---------------------------------

I've never heard of anyone being federally prosecuted for simple teenage shena****ns like bashing a private mailbox.

Now if there was mail in the boxes that ended up fluttering all over the place, yes i can see the feds taking an interest in actual mail being lost/damaged as a result of such shena****ns.

But federal prosecution for taking a baseball bat to an empty private mail box (or even one with a DVD in it that's not addressed as mail)? I can't see that rising to a federal case unless it was the local federal prosecutors mail box they smashed. :)

kkg

@ Sam

It's impossible to outtroll the trolls. At least the trolls on Team OG. The are the best at being the worst.

Kathleen

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 2:19 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by gimmeabreak
-------------------------------

Here I was thinking the 800 pound gorilla might be a "gay Catholic priest" or "child molesting Catholic priest" or a stupid "Catholic that didn't use a condom." The Jews aren't the only ones taking a beating in the threads on Mel Gibson. The Catholics get their share. Only difference is they are not blowing snot into a hanky and sniffing and whining about it like you. Well,.. maybe I've whined once or twice (TMZG shut up). Have a Twinkie and a swig of Popov Gimme ... you'll feel better.

champix_o

@ Fuddy, Azlee
O! Yes--Popov is a cheap vodka.
Posted at 2:46 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by fuddyduddy
----------------
Thanks! I felt stupid asking but so many posters were mentioning that ! LOL! I should know! – am a great fun of Vodka martinis, vodka A .. (not sure I can mention:)) and vodka etc … silly me haha I thought it was some kind of a Russian joke .. you know, Popov and all ..

ketjo

@kkg

Forget it Kathleen, when they get started all you can do is stand back and watch the fur fly....

Hell , I've drew gimmaabreak's fire a couple of times for absolutely nothing but she/he read and thought was racist.... and I think a lot of folks are just plain tired of it....

Tellthetruth59

For the record, I really don't drink Vodka... that's the sad part. I wouldn't know Popov from Grey Goose if you gave it to me in a shot glass.

TMZgossip

Sam just continues to prove that she is an uneducated imbecile.

get your fat ass unwelded from the chair, Sam... there's a big world out there that you havent seen for (very likely) decades