Kim Richards

May Not Return

to 'Housewives'

2/1/2011 10:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Richards may not return to the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... so her sister said during a taping of "Ellen" today.

020111_ellen_clip_video
Sources close to Kim tell TMZ .... her substance abuse problem has been an issue dogging her and her family for years ... and when Ellen asked Kyle Richards if Kim was returning to the show, Kyle said, "I don't know yet."

T0201_kim_richards_video_smallMZ obtained a video which we ran Friday ... showing Kim drunk at an airport last summer.

The "Ellen" episode airs tomorrow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

HelloKatie

I'd have a drinking problem too if evil bully Kyle Richards was my sister too.

Horndog

Why is TMZ posting photos of male mannequins? Wait, what? Seriously? No way.

Demi

Kyle is such an ungratefull sister... Go look up Kim, you have done nothing Kyle. PARASITE...
KIM HAS TO COME BACK !!!!

Home Skillet

Kim is an addict. Kyle has been a wonderful sister to her. Kim needs to get her chit together.

janet

Who the hell is Kim Richards? Did she marry some rich Hollywood guy?

Bippy

Gee Whiz - I won't sleep all night!!

Whip It

Kyle "the wicked witch of the west broom hilda is the boss and makes the rules for Kim or she won't get a doggie bone thrown to her...that's all folks, mis thang Kyle Richards has spoken. Blah, blah

~whip it

loloagogo

"Demi" is that you Kim? You said the same thing at the airport. No one wants or needs to look you up. That was 40 years ago, move on from yourself, everyone else has and get some help STAT.

K

I would drink also if I were bullied the way those women bullied Kim....Kyle is a mean girl...much more than Camille!!!!

Whip It

Senorita Kim Richards...

THE SPIN DOCTORS HAVE PUT A HALO AROUND KYLE RICHARDS

Kyle Richards the "Wicked Witch of the West"
C'mon she's gross And does Blow with Paris aha ha
I do not understand why the press puts this woman on a pedestal when she is vindictive and has anger management issues.
In my opinion and my friends she's the most HATED HOUSEWIFE.

It really sucks that they make this Racist Kyle into some kind of St. Mary she can't even admit her husband is Hispanic. Oh! he's Greek and Ukrainian born in Mexico City. LOLZ

Just because you have a European last name doesn't make it so...
Whoppie Goldberg, ect. get the point.
Btw as I've said in past posts I'm Russian and this is no Ukrainian or Russian guy. I don't want to attack him cause he's a cool guy and insists on teaching his kids Spanish. As his father, uncle and cousins all have macho Latin first names, very Ukrainian dontcha think...not. It's Kyle who has the prob. that wants to be miss white lady, so why you marry him if 'ur shamful??
Oh! that's right you can't admit that your own family has Mexican origins. shame on you ^.*.^

~whip it
when a prob. comes along you must whip it, reel good

Shea

Kim Richards comes across as a very sweet person.

She seems a bit fragile but not everyone can fight their way through life.
I like Kyle but she should be nicer to her sister.

Jason

Kyle richards is a dirty ho..... If Kim doesnt come back, I wont watch

Demi

@loloagogo, you are the first "comment stalker " i have heard of. what airport honey??? Look at your watch, your meds are due? Maybe??

christy

Omg #1 have you watched the show? Not saying Kyle is perfect, but give me a break. Kim is so child like very immature and backwards. Yes, probably due to the fact she was a child star. But if you have read/seen interviews from her kids they are trying to leave from under her wing and get away from her drinking. 2sides to every story. I so agree with Kyle when she told Camille to STOP USING BUZZ WORD OF THE MOMENT... BULLYING. We always have to take any issue such as bullying to the extreme in the media. No, 'm not saying it shouldn't be addressed, but it's overkill. Parents should start being responsible for raising their kids and be held responsible when child does something stupid. So read more about Kim, she has issues

SunsetStripCeleb

Love RHoBH! I love all the gals except poor Kim.... I know I know I should feel bad for her.. but I think she was drunk the whole show upset the other girls and pushed the other hotties off the ledge. I applaud Kyle and Taylor for standing up to a drunk. They weren't bullies they called the shiz... well shiz.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments