Cheech Marin's Ex-Wife Claims Violent Abuse

2/2/2011 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cheech Marin's ex-wife filed a restraining order against the comedian, after he allegedly screamed at her, "F**k you, bitch" ... and she claims there was plenty of violence before the incident.

Cheech Marin Domestic Violence
The divorce dealings between the two has clearly turned nuclear.  According to Patti Heid, she and Cheech had worked out a deal for transferring property, but she decided not to sign.  According to Heid, Cheech screamed, "F**k you, bitch.  I'm taking you to court," then followed her onto her property.

In the docs, Heid claims Cheech "fractured my cheek, blackened my eye and violently choked me causing severe bruising on my neck and neck pain ... numbing of my arms and hands."

Heid also claims Cheech choked their son.

The judge rejected her claim for an immediate, temporary restraining order and set the matter for a hearing in two weeks.

No comment from Cheech.

croc

now heres a shocker..wow.

HarlotO'Hara

and she called the police immediately after the first attack, correct?

Master Po

What a liar, but hey when in a divorce the way way this country is set up is all you have to do is bleed once a month and say he hit me and its case closed.

Tellthetruth59

It's the Oksana Effect.

beth

He needs to start smoking with Tommy again...

Mike

Damn Cheech!!!! You opened up a big a/s/s can of "whup azz" and poured it on EVERYBODY.

balanced

Now THIS is a story where the wife/female actually made a claim with her own mouth. In Halle's case, everyone's attacking her and calling her a liar when she wasn't even the one who made the N-word claim. Someone else said it to TMZ and everyone immediately starts calling Halle everything but a child of GOD...LOL!!!

Gotta luv us Americans!!

duh

Reefers aren't violent.

Next case, please.

duh

TMZ@Froggy.biz

I thought pot makes you mellow, not turn you into a violet choking crazed man. He might have done some crack too.

Cooper

I'm very confused. Didn't they divorce in 2005? He remarried in 2009....huh?

Sam

He's a dirtbag. I know.

Denny

All you losers potheads say that smoking weed mellows you out and no one commits crimes while high. Go OD on heroin losers.

Tammy

If she's his ex-wife, shouldn't all their issues have been settled a long time ago?

don't think so

That Patty his wife is a bitch! I stayed at the Hyatt in Hawaii many years ago, 1991. I was studying marine biology and we went to a dolphin show there. I met a really pretty Hawaiian girl and was with my best friend. We were in the biggest hot tub ever and I did not recognize him at first, my friend pointed it out. I went over nicely and asked him for a pic! He was nice and said sure! Meanwhile, that bitch kept giving us the meanest looks-sorry lady, but he was a celebrity and that happens. Good riddance. She looks like she got a lot of work done too, she was lookin' haggard!

HarlotO'Hara

tmz...come on, get a copy of the police report she filed after the first incident of abuse.

at least get a copy of the police report she filed when he choked their son.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments