Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

lucy

don't believe that for 1 second and that was the lowest for Halle to put that out there. she really is a FB. real classy Halle....

Zambonie

there've been rumors for years about Halle
but her public *face* has always been flawless

I think we're going to see a whole lot of ugly other side of the coin

SallyChi

Begin the court custody games!

Kaci

I am just throwing this out there and please dont hate on me!

But what if she was never abused by an of her exes and because she put that information out there several times in the past and we all fell for it that maybe she thought we would fall for this again. Now I am wondering if all her exes are as bad as she said they were. Now I kind of have to wonder if much of what she has said about her private life in public even true.

vonkey mason

If he did say it how dare he.. what name would call his daughter? Out of anger and emotions we all say things we can not take back.. "Remember hurt people, hurt people...
peace

Leanne

All I can say is thank god she remembered all this in the nick of time ....

Give me a break ... if you're going to start making up stories at least put some effort into it ...

Don't believe this for a second ... though I do believe he called her a b*tch - I'm sure he wasn't the first and he most certainly won't be the last. I sincerely doubt he ever used the N word ..

Halle ... next time give your lie a little more oompf and perhaps people will believe it.

ClassyBitch

I have lost all respect for Halle. She is a liar.

kadi

It just seems to me that Halle is on a publicity compaign against her baby's father. I am a huge fan of Halle's and this is the first time I have ever had a negative impression of her. I just do not believe her claims. I think this is about ego & power.

shoe addict

OMG. Halle you went too far with the N word (I am black). Now I discredit everything they release. She is a control freak. She was able to date Olivier but the minute he started goin out with Kim K she went nuts. We all know women like this...thus the term Baby Momma Drama

Maria

I really don't buy her story!!! This is her way of pulling rank, which is disgusting!!!! Seen all this stuff with other celeb's, and personally I feel that this is so low...

maggie

Wow Halle, I completely lost respect for you. You made some racial remarks yourself about the Jews on Jay Leno and I'm sure you called Gabe all kinds of nasty names too. I hardly doubt that Gabe is a racist or he wouldn't be have a long committed relationship with you - let alone have a child with you - his own daughter is half black and he's fighting for her NOT for full custody but "JOINT" custody!! Give him a break...he's the father you dimwit!! Stop making things worst for your daughter.

wtf

what's "the n word"?

Susie Q

Wow, this vapid bi*ch has hit a new all time low. How can someone so beautiful on the outside be so ugly and vile on the inside.

gutsygirl

Unfortunately, things are said during arguments that would not be said otherwise. My ex called me the most degrading words possible...that's why he's my ex. Halle is playing the race card for sympathy. Pitiful!

Chris

OMG
What is wrong with you people. "Grow up?" "Nasty Ho?" "I thought she didn't care what race she was?"
This is classic victim blaming. Pure red neck mentality.
And as for the integrity and credibility of the story. TMZ is hardly known for getting it wrong. In fact, they are the go-to source for all the other news agencies.