Terrence Howard's Wife:

I Want a Divorce

2/2/2011 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrence Howard's wife Michelle Ghent filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

0202-terrence-wife-ex-getty-tmz-01a
The couple married just a year ago, in January, 2010.
0709_split_footer

darkman

I will never feel sorry, for a women that already knows what man she is marrying? She knew who Terrance was "LONG BEFORE" this Mistake of marriage was made. Because i guarantee you the signs where there. For the life of me i don't know why these women think their going to change these guys"GET A FULL GRIP" you NEVER WILL. AND MARRIAGE IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

Mrs. Blackwell

Some of the people on this page can't spell, but they can say something negative about Terrance. I think whatever his down falls are he is still very talented and good looking.

mag

#8

hahahahahaahaha... I only looked at the comments to see if people would remember that about him... hahahahahahahaha!

Jake

Who Ever SINISTER is..... you must JUST BE HELLA jealous he would never be with someone like you! How would you know her and you are obviously rotten and a STUPID BITCH Your damn self. TH and her probably have their own issues nobody has a clue about. Leave them alone, grow up.

Kay in San Diego

Someone clue me in on the baby wipe comments, I must have missed something.

PPC

Well, she is set for life, after 1 year. What did she do for a career before this marriage?

Frank

Try a black girl Howie. I hate these black guys who become famous because they were embraced by the black community, then they go out and marry white girls. Notice how his popularity is fading. Nobody likes traitors.

NoBreederRat

Mrs. Blackwell, you'd do well not to base any decision on a man based on looks and acting talent. Unless you enjoy being beaten. Sadly, it looks as though this young woman learned the hard way.

He basically admitted to stalking his ex-wife and being overly controlling and obsessive. I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't killed anyone yet.

christy

Why do people keep getting married and just divorce. There are things that happen like cheating. But seriously no need, I have been with my boyfriend 15 yrs. We share one bank acct. No fighting in our house period. It's so easy, we agree if one of us wants out we will say so. The rule is simple never cheat or lie. Try it sometime

Mrs. Mathers

lol did some1 really ask who the he11 he is? have u missed law n order la n a sh** load of movies hes been in? no not jus blk movies...

Mrs. Mathers

Frank! they can marry a white asian mexican or blk woman, there no such thing as trading on ur race unless u dont date em cuz u think they r below u. idiot

ki

They probably had too many fights over the mirror or he kept dirtying up all her underwear.

mrjack

i knew it. he left his last relationship bad. the ex wife didn't waste time divorcing him

mrjack

good! see man you tryna go white ,but it doesn't change the fact that ou are still a jerk regardless. even the white woman don't wanna deal with ya sorry ass

shawn

He couldnt do Iron Man 2, the didnt want him back. He was fired.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments