Lindsay Lohan Jewelry Case -- No Decision This Week

2/3/2011 3:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will have a tense weekend, because a spokesperson for the L.A. County District Attorney's Office tells TMZ ... the D.A. will not make a decision this week on whether to prosecute Lindsay for the alleged jewelry heist.

Lindsay Lohan Jewelry Heist
The D.A. has three options:  Filing a felony grand theft charge, filing a misdemeanor grand theft charge or not filing any charges.

The case was submitted to the D.A. by the LAPD yesterday.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Julie

Another thing she should worry about is a probation violation. She need not be convicted of a crime for it to qualify as a probation violation. Just ask T.I.

Uh

You say when it's not going to happen, but nothing about when it's going to happen. Please tell me you didn't ask Harvey. Please
tell me Max isn't involved. The midget lawyer who hasn't practiced for decades and his marshmallow brain sidekick who gives Harvey "firm" support.

haha

According to my sources, Lindsay said, "Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where man named Charlie Sheen gets all my press?? TMZ needs an enema!"

Dontgiveacrap

Maybe next time I'm in a jewelry store I will walk out assuming the goods are on loan... Ha, my black ass wouldn't even get buzzed in!! Lock this skank up!!

Nikki

OMG PEOPLE YOU GUYS FEEL FOR HARVEYS BULLSHT FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY

TMZ LIVE IS GOING TO AIR SOON, SO HARVEY PUT THIS OUT THERE SO HE DOESNT GET A MILLION QUESTIONS ON WHY TMZ CHANGED THERE STORY
TODAY

HOLY SHT ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT DENCE...THE DA DIDNT TELL TMZ JACK SHT!

anonymous

i wonder how her friend will do when questioned...???? you have to ask yourself, would you lie to the cops to save a "friend"? would you continue to lie all the way to court and forever after? wow, that would be tough to live with! but hey, i'm sure they are great friends and he's willing to take a bullet for her, cause he's going to have too.

Sally

I'm betting they will let her walk, as usual. Remember, she is a celebrity!! It should be a felony charge, however.

Lisa

This chick is such a loser. Stop reporting on her.

messenger69

“She’s not a crook!”

Nicole

Posted at 11:40 AM on Feb 3, 2011 by Julie
________________________________________________________________
Except that incident violated T.I's federal supervised release.

He was caught with the drugs, lied about it and then failed several tests even prior to the incident.
T.I was also associating with the person that was involved in the incident that he was on probation for.
He had 3 violations and you can't even compare their charges.

Cravin Morehead

Nicole---The new Judge(after Judge Revell)told her at the last hearing one more screw up and back to jail. He seems to have a set of balls, so if the Motion to Revoke is filed, she's toast!

Nikki

OMG PEOPLE YOU GUYS FELL FOR HARVEYS BULLSHT FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY

TODAY

HOLY SHT ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT DENCE...THE DA DIDNT TELL TMZ JACK SHT!

Lori

i'd like to see the receipt for those sunglasses.

Posted at 11:37 AM on Feb 3, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara
=======================================================
:) I like your posts...they're clever and make me smile...good work.

lisa

that necklace is such un unattractive,overpriced piece of **** to begin with..

Nikki

Radar knows they are the ones that gave Lying Lindsays a heads up on the search warrent, so now there keeping quite

C'mon people the DA has all the proof they need, do you really think they or going to sit on this for days, this post is more laughable than the last one...Geez use your comon sence

Harvey is just buying time today

BTW when a robbery is brought to the DA with evidence with someone on probation there going to say geee, hummmm, geeee, lets think about this for a while..Really I cant believe you guys fell twice today

The headlines are coming soon......