Natalie Portman -- Just Me and My Fetus

2/3/2011 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Natalie Portman showed off her bulging maternal instincts as she left a restaurant in L.A. on Thursday.

Natalie Portman Pregnant

The 29-year-old Oscar nominee is due this summer.

1014_startin_to_show_footer

Bev

lol due this summer. So she's 3 months along? Don't think so.

Jorje McMosco

It's a baby you tools.

heather

she's either due this spring, or she's having twins. no way is that a 3 or 4 month bump.

Zippy T. Pinhead

I'm really hoping the test comes back that the child is mine.

Heather

There is NO WAY she is due this summer! Unless she's having more than one. Even if she is due June 1st, that would make her at most five months pregnant. I am 5'1" and weighed 110lbs pre pregnancy. I had a little girl on Jan. 2nd and didn't even have a bump until my sixth month. I gained a healthy 35lbs with my pregnancy and I looked like this shortly before I delivered. Don't get me wrong, she looks amazing. She's just way further along than she's admitting.

dee

OMG...you people are BRUTAL...she is PREGNANT for Petes-sake! Cut her some slack. I'd LOVE to see some of you women who sit hiding behind a computer screen and type insults about pregnant women. I can only imagine how fat and disgusting YOU looked during your pregnancies. She looks perfectly healthy to me and not overweight...it amazes me how downright cruel and heartless you people can be on this website. Picking on a pregnant woman amazes me. She's relaxing at home and not on the red carpet so of course she's not all glammed up. It's pathetic how shallow some people are...SHE'S PREGNANT! No woman looks her best with a big ol' belly and swollen everything.

R

Is it me or does she look two months more pregnant than last week at the SAGs? She looks six months pregnant. This baby looks due in April.

Mandy

in the past few weeks she's been hiding it behind flowing and big clothes, this is a more form fitting top. You could even see her bump behind her dress at the SAG awards. The fact that she's small framed and wearing a more form/tight fitting shirt that hugs her bump better she looks bigger and further along. If she was taller no her bump wouldn't be that noticeable.

Baylee13

Well I for one love her and think she looks great! She looked terrific at the SAG Awards and I am sure she will look so beautiful at the Oscars.

Lori

A-Rod, Kobe or...or...or...

There was a hint given in the N.Y. Post...MARRIED co-star with over bearing wife and young single starlet are expecting....

hmmm...who was her last co-star?

AND IS SHE WEARING SHOES?

Dan

So gross! Pregnant women are such a turn off. YUCK!!!

Dan

So gross! Pregnant women are such a turn off. YUCK!!!

christy

TMZ that is STUPID title JUST ME AND MY FETUS? Get some class. Also why when someone goes out without make-up to would you say that she has let herself go. #10 you must be a real beauty. So critical, wow.

MP

Summer meaning April or May?? Maybe she's having twins?

Scotty

You're MEAN TMZ! You can't look like a starlet every day. This is a beautiful girl, give her a break!