'Real Housewives of

Beverly Hills'

Casting Gets Rocky

2/4/2011 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sylvester Stallone's wife is being recruited to appear on the next season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... or maybe not ... depending on who you believe.

0204_brandi_flavin_EX_TMZ_02
Solid sources connected to Bravo tell us the network has been in touch with Jennifer Flavin Stallone and Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville ... in the hopes of locking them in for the next season.

But some pretty solid sources connected to Jennifer are adamant ... she hasn't spoken with anyone from Bravo about the show.

As for Brandi -- she hit up a Beverly Hills restaurant this week with Lisa Vanderpump's former house guest Cedric ... but she played coy when we asked about her future on the show.

As TMZ previously reported, Kim Richards and Camille Grammer might not return to "Housewives" next season.

We've reached out to Bravo and they've declined to comment on casting and have yet to formally announce the show's return for a second season.

rico

I DONT KNOW HOW LISA PUT UP SO LONG WITH THAT DOUGH BAG CYDRICK.

Stephanie

Thank you keepinitrealincali! I thought it was HSN but wasn't sure so I typed QVC...and I was too lazy to google :-D

Rudy

I want to see La Toya Jackson on that show. She's a delightful mixture of bad plastic surgery and Jackson family nuttiness. She'd be great!

Violette-Blue

I want Kim & Camille to stay also. Makes for good tv drama!
I wouldn't mind a few new "housewives" to join the cast either to make more drama. I loved this show! Can't wait for it to come back. :-)

djdeej94

Jennifer Flavin Stallone!!! Please add her - we don't care enough about Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife and she hasn't done anything. Jennifer has some chops in the HSN!

Claire

Eddie Cibrian won't pay his child support or alimony-so I think its great Brandi Glanville is getting on the show. All that drama will be a good addition!
I don't know anything about Flavin-she's very pretty but if she wants to get her 15 mins this would be the way to start it!
I think Kim should stop the show-she is too fragile to deal with all this drama. I get the feeling she will crack if they have to script another fight with her in it.

jenny

shouldnt you be rich to be on rhwo berverly hills? That Cibrian chic, noway shes poor!!

kl

who vares

RHWBHLOVER

Jennifer Stalone seems boooorrrrrrrring with a capital "B!" NO thx!

That Brandi chick is HOT & FIESTY!!!! That's a win-win cuz RHWBH needs both!

BRANDI BRANDI BRANDI!!! All day long!!!!

Sm1cool

Brandy Cibrian is my pick.
I agree with Tom....Cibrian is to hot for the show. She'd be good eye candy though for all the boyfriends/husbands who are forced to watch it!

go home!

I would LOVE to see Brandi Glanville on Real Housewives of BH, although, she lives in Calabasas, hello... Any forum for her to air Eddie & Leann's dirty laundry would be awesome!~

iamsuperdan

Are these housewife shows just going out and looking for the most worn out botoxed fake tan old ladies they can find?

Eww.

RHWBHLOVER

Ditch Kim!!!!
Bring on Brandi Cibrian!!!!!

northern gypsy

enough with these reality shows...that are scripted !!!
i'm off to my video store to pick up some movies...
network t.v. is in the crapper...right on "midnight toker" !!!

lizz