Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised

2/7/2011 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial in the death of Michael Jackson will be televised.

0207_conrad_mj_Getty_TMZ_01_BN

Judge Michael Pastor handed down the surprise order today.

The trial will not only put the spotlight on Jackson's death, but the manner in which the medical community treats celebrities.

Opening statements should begin the first week in April.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PhilipMarkum

#1 (I think) and "Oh, yea."

Just like an OJ Simpson trial.

Who cares. Personally, I think MJ injected himself and killed himself.

2idiots

OK I dont get it, the guy pictured on the left is Dr Murray....WHAT IS THAT pictured on the right? Is that some type of human-monkey hybrid or something that crawled out of a coffin or is it Liza Minelli?

sean

WAS THAT HARVEY I HEARD CHEERING IN THE BACKGROUND?

There Goes My Show

Who wants to watch that crap - OJ ruined the public display of trials for everyone when he was found not guilty - so absurd. I assume Murray will be found guilty thus cementing in my mind that the entire justice system in California is corrupt and just for show. We all know Jackson was responsible for his own death.

Quinn

another s c h m u c k judge who wants to be pretty for the cameras. it's going to be a circus. some of those people who put on the black dress just don't get it.

Lori

Well why not? One big CIRCUS of a life deserves one big CIRCUS of a trial...I'm sure MJ would love all of the attention his death has garnered...

and don't spout off.."oh, he was so private"

He lived his life in front of an audience and LOVED the adoration(that's why he always got caught)...

mailie

You are stupid and nasty!!
Michael misses to this world, you are cruel...

LAWRENCE

If only Michael had televised his pedophila it would have been much easier to prosecute him and much harder to buy his way out of it.

K

Good news, perhaps they should have televised Michaels trial instead of the world getting the twisted medias version.

angles

THIS IS A VERY SAD CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A CELEB GOES THEW IN LIFE TO BRING ON STRESSES MICHAEL WAS PROVEN NOT GUILTY OF CHILDMOLESTING AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL INJECTED HIMSELF I BELIEVE MURRAY SET IT UP TO LOOK THAT WAY HE HAD ENOUGH TIME TO DO SO EVEN MURRAY GIRLFRIEND HEARD MICHAEL IN THE BACK GROUND CHOKING AND GURRLEING HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED 911 AND HE DIDN'T WHY ...............I ASK YOU WELL WE MIGHT FIND OUT IN TRIAL TIME. THAT SOB.

mija

Impressive how fast these celebrity trials come along. InSession will butcher it with commercials.

Audie

Awesome!!! Now we don't have to rely on the lying media to twist and turn facts as they always do.

just an observation

Let the show begin..............

anonymous

Well I'm not surprised.

MidoriMe

I heard MJ's new music special was going to be televised: "Michael Jackson: Live from Hell"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments