Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez - Up Close & Personal

2/7/2011 7:55 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Teen love birds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez shared a tender embrace in Santa Monica yesterday.

0207_selena_bieber_flynet

The Biebs is all wrapped up in Selena.

madray2d

SHE IS WAY TO OLD FOR HIM IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND OMG I LOVE U JB AND I HATE U GOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBLover a.k.a. CeeCee

Really????? Selena Gomez. Really justin outta all the girls in world Selena???? And to think I was jus starting to like her im sittin here literally crying but u cant blame Justin cuz he's new to all this. I think he's gettin sucked in. I dont really think he wants or NEEDS her. He needs to focus on his music and I dont think she is the right person to help him with tht. I think she's going to distract him and I wouldn't do tht to him. if tht was my bf I would wanna b romantic but I wouldn't distract him like tht.

Emmy

justin, u're 2 good for her...
she's not worth enough

Laura

Ughtt What The Eff No Justin Why.? And Omqee Selena I Dont Like YOu Why You Stealinq My Boyfriend Hu.?

ally

i think that justin shouldnt be dating selena he should be dating me i love him sooooo much i just want to meet him

lucy

dont understand hes 16 and she 19 do anyone see something wrong with this besides me.

Nicky.C

HE ,justin is basically an idiot....gradually he becomes a jerk!!
this s the startin signs of tht!!!!
LEssbo!!!Real lessbo!!!

stephanie

awwwww they look so cute together i love justin bieber and i wish i could date him but still i think that if they luv each other then let them date and if u gais are his fans then u should sopoert him:)thats what real fans will do:)
iluv u justin:)

numnum2317

are we SURE that that is selena gomez in that pic???? it COULD be a totally DIFFERENT girl!!!!! Justin, i hope that u are happy with that girl

marie dadie nelson

I did not know Selena was that desperate ! It is like she could not find anybody age appropriate to date but that little baby. This reminds me of incest. A girl dating, kissing, getting intimate with her little brother

Justinee

i hope she ****ing breaks up with her!! /,: i get so jelous when he's with her... JUSTIN BIEBER... WHAT ABOUT "THAT SHOULD BE ME"?!???!?! i wanna be who ur talking about in that song!!! ),:

rania

he is so yong on her but she is bitch so she dosen't cer

sam

omg what a very cute little releshinship.....NOT! i cant believe it shes in collage and hes a lesbian 12 year old with no singing career

Denia

JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ DATING!!!!!!!!
Im just thankful its not him and miley cyrus:):) Justin and Selena make a great couple!!!

allayah swanson

wow never thought this would happen n justin i hope ur happy u n ur (girlfriend) well know theres not one less lonly girl