Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez - Up Close & Personal

2/7/2011 7:55 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Teen love birds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez shared a tender embrace in Santa Monica yesterday.

0207_selena_bieber_flynet

The Biebs is all wrapped up in Selena.

Arcachnar

First of all, Come on, use your brains! Selena does not need to date for any publicity, nor for money, because she is actually equally famous and rich as the persons she has dated. (Just go and look what she have earned with her TV show, clothing-line, CD's, movies.)

Secondly, TMZ, you really should not have post this, because of those psychopathic Bieber 'fans'.

Thirdly, Death Threats are not tolerated!!!

moiiilol

dsl de dire sa mai elle ressemble pa a selena selena deja est un pe plus mince que sa et elle na pa les cheveux noire noire comme sa et est un pe plus grande que sa dsl mais sa pe etre une tof truquer c pa possible ils sont pa ensemble je jure quil ne sont pa ensemble c juste la presse qui ve gagner asez d'argent pour se faire remarquer mai je sai quil ne sont pa ensemble ce sont juste des amis et sur la tof ce né pa di tt selena gomeez nn nn pa di tt

angie

ya.. they look cute together but i think that they should admite if there dating or not . it would help them becuase people are talking crap about them!!!

Yea

**** you bieber... She was mine -.-

Daniel

So he's straight. Thank God!

Mac McNeill

Geeze some of you girls are down right scary. Maybe you ought to show your parents what you wrote so they can get the help you need. Trust me, lots of you really really need the help.
Some one asked if he knew the National Anthem, well if you're talking about the Canadian one, I'm sure he does.

Those of you hoping that Justin will drop Selena for you, not going to happen. She got her own money and he's got his, you probably don't have a pot to.... well you know the saying.

fgxfg

selena gomez ma vihkan sind kogu südamest värdjass:@

tamo

i love justin bieber

Flower

aiaiaia WOW What the hell? thats not normal :)

lol

Selena is too good for Justina

Angel

I hate having people hate on Selena! It's annoying seriously. Selena has ALWAYS been my favorite singer, and I always will. Shes nice, beautiful, I wish I look like her. Shes just a sweetheart, so why are you freakin' hating on her.(get a life, no offense.)

mike holly

if jus is 16 and gomez is 18, is that not a predator

Basketball

I think that both of them are stupid, one: they like each other and I hate their acting and singing

Dave

Does this technically make her a lesbian?

Help me escape!

It looks like she is trying to get away. Maybe he has bad breath.