No Perp Walk For Lindsay Lohan

2/8/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will not be handcuffed and paraded in front of cameras Wednesday before her arraignment on felony grand theft charges ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Our sources say there will be no "perp walk" -- which is when someone charged with a crime is arrested, cuffed and taken to the cop shop for all to see.

Instead, Lindsay, seen above leaving her probation officer this morning, will simply surrender to the court when she shows up for her arraignment tomorrow.

After Lindsay is arraigned, she will be taken to the basement of the courthouse where her booking photo will be taken ... then released after bail is posted.

Shannon

Yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't violate me on my probation if I were charged with a felony....

Geechi

We all know Lindsay can do whatever she wants whether its driving drunk strung out on crack doing a drive by shooting all at the same time. The only thing that will happen is she will get yelled at a little bit and sent straight home to her room. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Lindsay...

e33

LEAVE LINDSAY ALONE!!!!!!

Keiths Wife

#180...your question whether Nicole is real? Ask Dr. Hardwicke...they are the same person who are posting. I am told 3 other names are being utilized as well. The reason Nicole and the other names are being used is to get a firestorm going with Lohan's attorney and will make claim that the public is presenting a hostile environment for Ms Lohan.....just stay tuned and watch those names, you can spot them yourself.

HarlotO'Hara

wonder where she stole that shoplifting bag she's carrying in that pic.

Soetoro

Her lawyer has to be nervous about getting paid. Id bet a million bucks shes requiring a sizable retainer to continue.

Jerry Springer

Harvey just wants to get into her panties....or a least get a sniff.

Nicole

@Keiths Wife
I have one soliary TMZ login and do not compare to that racist Dr Hardwicke.
That hasn't only made derogotary and racist comments about Dawn Holland but also about Montanna Fishburne.

jhorn

SHE SHOULD INSIST ON A PERP WALK. IT'S CRACK TO A FAME WHORE.

Soetoro

You guys think the Proactive money is gone yet?

INeverLie

is it safe to go to that store and buy stuff? I'm a little concerned. Do they have a history of doing this to people of to celebs only?

Posted at 3:32 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by marknyc
____________________________
Marknyc, In my opinion the store did nothing wrong. They tried to unsuccessfully contact Lindsay or her staff regarding the necklace and then filed a police report once they noticed the merchandise was missing. They probably also reviewed their video cameras and saw Lohan leave the store with the necklace. They left messages with her staff and probably gave her every chance to either return the necklace or purchase it before going to the police. 9 times out of 10 when bad things like this, it is because of poor communication. It just goes to show how unsophisticated Lohan is in managing her affairs and dealing with others. From everything I've read, she's uneducated, does not have the proper PR handling her [career?] Image is everthing.

If you are concerned about this jewelry store's rep, I would contact the Better Business Bureau to see if they have had any complaints.

I hope this jewelry store sues Lilo. They have done damage to their reputation. I don't even know how you would estimate the damage. When you go to the grocery store, you get a receipt -- a jewelry store is the same. If you loan out jewelry, you have an agreement.

Lilo's attorney was on the dream team defending OJ, where they twisted the facts. They are doing the same thing here, trying to make Lilo appear to be the victim and create doubt regarding the jewelry store. It's disgusting!!!

Lohan will get the book thrown at her. I'm so happy -- she really is a "mean girl."

HarlotO'Hara

@Keiths Wife
I have one soliary TMZ login and do not compare to that racist Dr Hardwicke.

Posted at 4:42 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by Nicole

Whatever you say Dr. Hardwicke, um I mean Nicole.

Soetoro

Its sad Lindsey is such a baller and she's never been able to afford a house. What does she own, a bunch of clothes and a leased car? She's like a rapper or MC Hammer, make a little money spend twice as much.

Jerry Springer

Lindsay what did you ever do with that pearl necklace I gave you the other day? I dont want it back...I can make more...

Lovely Rita

Seriously? Can she be so stupid to have actually done this? I was leaning toward the store just looking for publicity. Well, if it's true, then stupid should hurt!