Lindsay -- My WHITE Dress Stands for INNOCENCE

2/9/2011 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wanted to make a statement during her arraignment today -- a fashion statement -- and consciously chose her solid WHITE dress to symbolize her innocence ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay Lohan White Dress

Lindsay claims the white get-up -- a Kimberly Ovitz creation -- also stands for purity ... which would make a lot of sense if the damn thing weren't so short.

Innocent or not -- she looked pretty hot.

1022_courtroom_fashion_footer

janet

Lohan look like everyone else. Nothing new.

ELLIE

DID YOU HAVE YOUR HALO ON AGAIN? WE COULD NOT SEE IT, BUT I GUESS THE WHITIE DRESS MEANS YOU ARE INNOCENT. YEAH RIGHT. WHILE YOU ARE OUT ON BAIL YOU OUGHT AJUST YOUR ATTITUDE TOO. MS HOLLIER THAN THOUGH. WAKE UP SMELL THE ROSES AND GET A LIFE LINDSAY BECAUSE YOU JUST MIGHT NEED IT WHEN YOU ARE THROWN BEHIND THE BARS AND NOT THE ONES WHERE THEY SELL DRINKS. THE BARS WHERE BAD LIARS GO.

Robin

Watch out, your white dress might burst into flames

starraider

Linsay=SOCIOPATHS are the largest subtype and have a weak or unelaborated conscience. They are not ashamed by the same things as you or I would be ashamed of. They are like feral children grown up, taking pleasures and gratifying impulses at every opportunity or temptation. They especially enjoy and take pride in bending or breaking the rules/laws...put her in jail and not for 11 lousy days!

Geoffrey

Whenever I see this woman I think of "white trash"..... She looks old, haggered, etc. The movie studios need to move on without her. She is one big headache. So many people I know in Hollywood circles have no respect for her. They are so tired of her. No class like the actresses years ago. Where does she even get money to live???? She hasn't had a successful movie ever.

Allrightythen

Lndsay and purity are mutually exclusive.

Biff

She was my closest friend. I'm going to get a film crew and head over to her house with some other washed up actors (and my bodyguard) and stage an intervention. She is too young and talented to go down the same road as "The Haimster". (I made that up and "The Feldster" too). So lay off her guys. I'm shopping a Development Deal of the Lindsey story. It's going to put me back on top. Peace, Corey

Kathyo

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree that this was a miscommunication. The store has explained that they have very clear and lengthy procedures for when they "loan" jewelry. I guess the Prosecutor is just passing judgement?? or is he looking at evidence that proves this was not a miscommunication! I find it hard to believe that these store owners and the Prosecutors would go to these lengths for such a serious charge if there was any possiblity this was just a miscommunication.

Osopolar

This b@tch is a tire fire....

David Long

This stupid bitch needs help. This bitch is crazy

Lisa

Betcha she gets a plea. Jeweler is already saying she's feels sad over this.....

Grace

Did you notice the smirk on LiLo's face during the proceedings? And at one point she was smiling when the judge
was talking about the flowers. She is not taking this seriously. She needs to go to jail for awhile.
Maybe she'll get a DUI tonight. I don't think she is completely sober.

dreamon

Really over dramatic to the point of disrespectful. It just shows how much she loves the attention. Losing any sympathy....

Since it was indicated in court that a settlement might be in the works, what color says "plea bargain?"

Kari

And the black and white stripe ensemble she wears in prison will stand for GUILTY!

marknyc

she's wearing sunglasses with a big logo. Now according to the store (not used to deal with celebrities) she does it for free? Free publicity to the logo on her sunglasses?
The store should quit immediately and find something else to do, maybe selling fruits and vegetables and go to work with plenty of change money to break fives in case the customers don't have the exact change?