Taylor Momsen -- Lingerie Shocker at Bieber Premiere

2/9/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a pair of thigh-high stockings and cloaked in desperation ... 17-year-old "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen kept it classy at the L.A. premiere of the new Justin Bieber movie last night.

0209_taylor_momsen_Fame

0209_justin_bieber_never_say_never_premiere_footer

Lauren

This 17 year old is a desperate tramp. Her constant behavior screams "look at me, look at me!!" Her parents should be shot for allowing this underage girl to dress like a 2-bit hooker. Someone arrest the parents for neglect. This girl is so desperate for attention that she has been sexualizing herself since the age of 13. DESPERATE! Go away you hooker.

Posted at 7:19 AM on Feb 9, 2011 by A Real Lawyer

You are 100% right. She needs attention so bad she has to dress like a tramp. There are a million of them out there. Five minutes from this picture she will probably be flashing everybody and kissing another girl but that is what the young generation wants to marry now days and then they wonder why they cheated. What ever happened to self respect and the women screaming about wanting to be liked for their brains and not the body. Guess that was just a big farce because most of them get it any way they can. Then again she is a dumb 17 and thinks that is acceptable because hollywood is pushing sex down 11 year old's throats on every occasion they can because they think money is more valuable than morals.

Posted at 7:38 AM on Feb 9, 2011 by jw

Yes she is dressing like a tramp but I'm 17 as well and I don't do that. Don't try to associate her actions with every seventeen year old.

Brooke

Absolutely inappropriate, dressing like a hooker to a children's movie.

gigi

lol. That is sad. The girl is clueless. Maybe mom should have given her a normal childhood. Dose she not know how embarrassing she looks?

Lori

no one seems to notice how dumpy her body looks like. i could see her at age 40, like, 40 year olds now who were "hot in the 70s"...

Julia

what an attention-seeking w hore! She looks like a prostitute, so desperate...

Mike Behr

I guess she is just gearing up for her new career when her 15 minutes are up.

kelsey

wow that is very ina propoiat

realitychecker

With the proliferation of stylists in this day and age, Taylor could certainly afford to pay for "fashion sense". Honestly, she could be attractive and original without looking ridiculous and trashy. This is just sad.

eilish

Maybe she's trying to get a date with Charlie Sheen

Pito Grande

How in the world is this looking classy? Maybe for the Adult Move Awards.....

jena

HELLLO , whats that it is her style and i lovee she and her style sie is perfect

Angie

If she's as badass as she claims she is then what the **** is she doing in a Justin Bieber movie premiere?

Flower Chick

MOMSENS PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES....... This is DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick M

I can't believe this is the same girl that played Cindy Lou Who in "How The Grinch Stole Chrstmas"! She was cute and then she went to goth! What happened? I think when she "GROWS" out of this stage and she dresses decent she will look hott!

Poisoncupcake

Ok. First of all, who are all of you to criticize her? Here is what she says to Revolver Magazine: "In an interview with Revolver magazine last November, sometime "Gossip Girl" star and up-and-coming rocker Taylor Momsen blamed her parents for her seemingly bratty behavior.

In the issue, where she appeared wearing little more than garters and lingerie while sporting a gun, she said, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset, and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford [Modeling] at the age of 2. No 2-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice. My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."

Now, in a new sit-down with Kerrang magazine, Momsen is apologizing to her parents for the comments, and sort of backtracking on her previous statement.

"[After reading the article, they felt] horrible! I love my mom and dad. Maybe I didn't have the childhood people think you should have, but I was still a child. Maybe it wasn't a conventional one, but I like where I am now.."

Walk in her shoes then talk.