Mark Zuckerberg -- How the Rich Get Richer

2/13/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg celebrated his company's move to brand new $230 million offices by ... chomping down on $6 tacos and a veggie soup while sitting on a floor at Facebook on Friday.

0213_zuckerberg_taco_wenn
See, everybody likes an almost free lunch.

paul

The Social Network win four new trophies in London; see on moviesfan[.]eu

Franko

Some CEOs could take a lesson from this kid by coming down from their ivory towers.

AStorm

He is not cute. But almost all billionaires aren't and do have the nerdy look. Just sayin...

gigi

Sloppy Seconds, Facebook's money isn't in cash per se. Sure he has a ton, but not what they say FB is worth. It's all fake speculation.

I tried FB advertising for a very specific market and it only took my money, it didn't bring me any business. I used the same ad for Google for six years spending $6,000 per month which netted me about $25,000 per month in income.

Many businesses are ignorant as to track their marketing results and it's my opinion that FB has very little that actually purchase from ads. Personally I rarely click on an ad.

Although I'm not saying that what this guy created wasn't brilliant and life changing to the world.

NigerianJew

I hope the universe teaches me a lesson by making me grossly wealthy and maintaining humility like the Zuckerberg!

inaloumo

Come on people. Read ant Zuck interview. Some of the reporters themselves are suprised by what a douchebag this guy is. He is arrogant and cheap, but also a sneaky genius. Comes out even in my book.

Only Someday

This guys a loser to the core. It's like he's scared to enjoy success what a screw up.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

THIS GUY IS SOOOOO FRICKIN' HOTTTTTT!!!

I'D BANG HIS BRAINS OUT IN A HEARTBEAT

Ivana Tinkle

#18, couldn't have said it better!
I like his down-to-earth approach to things; not showing off bling and talking about his bitches.... CEOs, rappers and everyone else that shoves it in our face with that tackiness- take lessons from this guy- I like and respect him even more after seeing this picture!

CriticAl

Tacos? I hope their new offices have plenty of bathrooms and a good ventilation system.

GlobalDia

i hope this guy is cashing out his stock options. FB will go the way of friendster and myspace in a few years.

Kath

I think its great. He's giving his business to the regular small business owner instead of the overpriced, snooty, fancyschmancy one.

Brah

Mark Zuckerberg is living the Keanu Reeves model of not flaunting it while saving it because one day it could be all over and unless you save it you could end up on the surreal life, hell is that show still on?

documented_as_puzzling

this cat is what this country should represent as what possibilities could bring with meaningful laws established within freedoms endured without being covered over by useless measures of corrupted intent to hide lies in words while manipulating attention with its illicit irrelevance to remain as a quirk in reason to be dissolved by reality and its constant truth to see whats real throughout gravity grabbing ahold of that color that just moved it all out ----

And thats the truth

btw, I don't get the appeal of FB. I can understand twitter for sending messages to famous people who otherwise wouldn't get it. But, FB is just for self-absorbed people that need many "friends".

Posted at 8:26 AM on Feb 13, 2011 by Superman

*******************************************************************

I was born in the midwest. We moved to California when I was 13. I had many many friends that I had to leave behind. I am slowly but surely reconnecting with them via Facebook. The same thing happened to my sister. She found a childhood friend that she would of never gotten an opportunity to speak with otherwise.

I dont have "friends" on my Facebook page that I do not know. My family is on it as well. I dont have to keep track of everyones e-mail address because I can send them a private message through FB. Dont knock it until you try it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments