Charlie Sheen TRASHES 'Men' Execs on Live Radio

2/14/2011 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen blasted the people behind "Two and a Half Men" on a live radio interview today -- claiming THEY are to blame for the current stoppage in production ... because HE'S ready to work!

0214_sheen_audio_launch_EXD_TMZ_01
A raspy -sounding Charlie called in to "The Dan Patrick Show" this morning and explained he lost his voice because he tried to go back to work ... and was yelling and banging on the stage door ... but nobody was there.

Sheen explained, "[The execs] said 'You get ready and we'll get ready' ... and I got ready and went back and nobody was there ... I don't know what to tell ya."

He added, "I'm here and I'm ready. They're not. Bring it."

In fact, sources connected to the show tell TMZ the plan is for Charlie to get better -- which is why the show went on hiatus in the first place -- and then production will resume on Feb. 28.

Check out the rest of the interview here.

Angela

WHAT an idiot, he sounds drunk on this interview.........he's the star of the show and he doesn't know not to go knocking at the set? WTF, he must be very high.........only a drunk person would do such a thing..........LMAO
I dont feel sorry for him.

Jackie

Well...Charlie always has the last word and always he is never wrong. Pfft!

Bubbles The Chimp

This guy needs a nice punch in the face. I don't think anyone has ever gaiven him one. He needs it badly.

Hey Now

I'm really sick of hearing about this guy and his jerkiness. Enough already. Harvey!!

HarlotO'Hara

he really needs to do the world a favor and just od one last time.

douchebag.

Mike P

Trashes????!!!!! Whoever wrote this and/or commented obviously didn't listen to the whole interview or get Charlie. He was joking the whole interview. You think he was actually banging and yelling at the stage door?! Are you serious TMZ!

Davey Boy

Not very bright there Charlie boy. Shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you nor should you put down all the people who have been supporting you these past few years.

Really dumb and classless.

Jo-Anne

come on charlie, it doesn't take a genius to watch that last aired program to see that you were TOTALLY high and not the same actor. we don't watch you because you are on time for work, we watched you because you used to be funny. open your eyes and submiss or we will be seeing your obit on the news before liz taylor's.

anonymous

Overpaid spoiled brat.

toad

I can no longer stand Charlie sheen. I wish the execs would TRY to replace him and see how it goes. As far as I'm concerned, the show revolves around Jake, Alan, Berta and Helen anyways! Charlie is just an annoyance.

jane

I like Charlie Sheen I think he is a wonderful actor and Two and a half men is a great show. I pray Charlie gets the help he needs, becomes all he can be.... a better husband, father and person

SaraBellum

Well, DUH! Ozzy Osbourne could figure this one out quicker. Charlie, you're the one that got the door locked on EVERYONE else (including yourself). Say!... you could pay someone $30,000 to advise you of your schedule and then try back again on Feb 28th, ya knob.

DANA

I hope he stays w/o the only project he got
his last movie playing main role was more than 10 years ago
and he apperaed in movie other that this BS comedy more than 5 years ago.
No one wants to hire him anymore.
Looser.

Emesten

Trashing? Who's the boob who wrote this post? Listen to the interview, he's joking around through the whole thing. [2]

Come on TMZ really?

Bec215

Classic addict behavior - YOU have the problem, not me. The fact that he's doing a RADIO SHOW this early in his recovery doesn't bode well... even Lohan wasn't out in public this soon.

The one time someone in H'wood actually has a concience (the producers), and people are pissed off about it?