'Jersey Shore' Ronnie -- Not Guilty Plea in Assault Case

2/14/2011 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro from "Jersey Shore" told a judge this morning he's not guilty of third degree assault.

0214_ronnie_TMZ_bn
Ronnie entered his plea in Ocean County Criminal Court ... where he was arraigned for allegedly punching Stephen Izzo back in September of 2009.

On an episode of 'JS' Ronnie bragged he knocked him out with "one shot."

Ronnie's next court date in the case is set for March 7.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this clown looks as dumb as a box of rocks..
typical tmz reader I guess..
not including myself naturally..

Jackie

@ MIDNIGHT TOKER: Damn it!...right ink..=D

artie help

at midnight toker, you are a tool of major proportions, ashlee simpson confirmed it.

THIN LIZZY

God that kid is stupid. They got him on tape saying he knocked him out, then goes to court saying not guilty. If this dumb SOB gets off, I will never go to Jersey again.

Jack

Suprising he could string two words together to enter a plea. Duh, uh, hmmm., not guilty.

Ron

Time to send the mexican back to mexico

TMZ@Froggy.biz

But he is guilty of being a moron.

ZeekOsbourne

I knew a stupid A$$ MoFo that reminds me so much of this idiot Ronnie. Guess what ? The dude is dead now . Liver failure, drank way too much and treated women like SHEEE IT!

dumb is what dumb does !

Tinalouise

He is the biggest jerk alive! I use to get annoyed at Sammy but if any guy ever trashed my stuff the way he did hers and acted like that to me he would be walking around with one nut....if he was lucky!!

dprice

Said it on tape? No Chit guys we watched him hit the guy on tape.

That does not mean he is guilty of assault. Izzo chased him down the street provoking a fight.

Are you going to let a guy follow you and your girlfriend all the way to your house? I know I wouldn't.

Izzo was trying to get on TV, and he is bummed out that he is only known as the guy that Ronnie knocked out, with one punch.

Izzo is now looking for a payday, and I doubt he gets it. He signed releases and knew he needed confrontation to get on TV. He threatened Ronnie and Sammy's safety, and he got socked.

Why the F would you chase a gorilla like Ronnie, is beyond me. He had to know there was going to be a fight. And he had to think he was going to lose, if he got hit.

JW

So now it will be third degree assault and perjury. Perjury usually gets you six months behind bars if you really piss off the judge - like bragging on national television and then pleading not guilty in their court room. YEP and he deserves it. I seriously hope the judge throws the book at him. The only question is - How can he breathe with his head shoved so far up his own ass?

pammie8

Can we say this ape has some serious roid rage over here?

boydsajoke

Not Guilty? what he bragged about all over the radio, and they locked him up on the spot. April 7th thats awfully close to italy taping, oh well i guess he cant go since he has a pending case in the states.

The Invigilator

Honestly bro, honestly...

dprice

@ #13

We all know Ronnie hit the dude. Pleading Not Guilty does not mean he perjured himself. His lawyer will show that Izzo was following him and threatening Ronnie and his Girlfriend.

If none of you would fight someone chasing you and your girl, then you are a bunch of wussies. Izzo is lucky he only got knocked out. There are many guys, in the same position who would have given him a few kicks in the ribs to make sure he didn't get back up.

You guys are just hating because a bunch of dumb Gym Monkeys are making more than you do, to party all summer. Yeah I'm pissed at that too. But Ronnie only did what guys do when provoked.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments