Lindsay -- Valentine's Day with Samantha Ronson

2/14/2011 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will spend her Valentine's Day eating with a special friend ... Samantha Ronson ... but sources close to the actress tell us the plans are strictly platonic.

0214_sam_lilo_tmz_composite_getty_ex_2

We're told Lindsay and Samantha will join a small group of friends for an intimate dinner party in Brentwood -- in honor of LiLo's entertainment manager's birthday.

One person from LiLo's inner circle tells us, "At the moment Lindsay and Samantha are just friends ... nothing more ... nothing less."

0712_lohan_ronson_footer

Nicole

@sam
Do you mean 9 days ?
She no longer has the court hearing on Feb 25th it is now Feb 23rd for both the new case and the probation violation.

Sam Ronson is a horrible influence on Lindsay

Razor

Stay-tuned For some Skanky Shemale STRAP-ON Play.

tgrfan42069

everyone there better watch out..sticky fingers may walk off with some jewelry and just happen to forget that she took it.

RonBurgundy

The neighbors had called police complaining of some animal burrowing nearby. The cops advised them not to worry, only a little carpet munching going on, the noise should subside when the drugs wear off....
I wonder what the skank stole her butch for vaginatines day?

susan

I don't care for Samantha Ronson either but they are having dinner with friends, nothing wrong with that. I hope Lindsay enjoys her evening.

Sorry haters, there will be no drama tonight.

Italia

TO: No. 24. [Nicole ] who wrote:
“… Sam Ronson is a horrible influence on Lindsay.”

^^^^^^^^^^

I disagree, especially since it’s never Sam’s photo we see on the milk carton.

I haven’t ever heard of Sam Ronson getting into any trouble, it’s always the other way around.

I’d say, Lindsay Lohan is a horrible influence on Sam.

Italia

TO: No. 24. [Nicole ] who wrote:
“… Sam Ronson is a horrible influence on Lindsay.”

^^^^^^^^^^

I disagree, especially since it’s never Sam’s photo we see on the milk carton.

I’d say, Lindsay Lohan is a horrible influence on Sam.

JD

That is one ugly dude.

Soetoro

Pass the coke and that CD cover please.

Anya

Looks like Samantha could really use some of the same crap that Lilo put in her lips........ these are a couple of fugly people

Italia

TO: No. 28. [susan] who wrote:
“… Sorry haters, there will be no drama tonight.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don’t rule it out.

A couple of weeks ago we would have never imagined there would be any jewelry store drama either, but that happened.

When it comes to Lindsay, anything can happen.

Don’t call us “haters” just because LINDSAY lies, cheats and steals.

Soetoro

Moles, freckles, pink and stink.

monica

love you samantha

susan

@34 Italia

And there I was thinking innocent until proved guilty was still at the forefront of American justice. I suppose someone like you believes every website infantile story you read must know better. I bow to your superior knowledge and humanity.

Kari

What does she need an "entertainment manager" for? She hasn't worked in years.