Suge Knight

Corralled by Cops

in Beverly Hills

2/15/2011 11:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Suge Knight's badass black truck was impounded by cops in Beverly Hills today -- after the former rap mogul was pulled over for driving on a suspended license.

0215_suge_police_EX_TMZ
We're told Knight was cited -- but not arrested -- and after his truck was hauled away, he asked a random female onlooker for a ride to a nearby location ... and she obliged.

The last time Suge was nailed for driving on a suspended license back in 2010 ... he failed to appear in court and was arrested after the judge issued a warrant for the guy.

Muppet

Would someone please explain to me what it is that has affected celebrities brains that they cannot comprehend not driving while intoxicated or suspended etc.?? Something in the water perhaps?? Sheer stupidity?

James

Shvoogie Boogie Suge! You're black... of COURSE you're gonna get pulled over. WTF?

teebag

#2... it's called sheer arrogance. They don't feel that the rules apply to them, and in a sense they don't. The old excuse of overcrowding in the jails is getting really old. Something tells me, if I did the same thing, some how, some way, they would find room for my unimportant, un-rich @ss to bunk for the night.

Yak

Hey everybody, look at me! I'm big and tough and the rules don't apply to me because I'm "special". What a dumba$$ loser. He'll be in and out of prison for the rest of his life.

Muppet

Posted at 6:36 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by teebag

Exactly and I bet they wouldn't wait until you'd been caught a second or third time either. Sad state! No wonder they're broke!!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

What the hell's he doing in Beverly Hills? (Rhetorical question)

William

Sugizzle Knizzle,

Sorry about your truck.

Bizzle strong.

Snoop

Nostradamus

Suge is more notorious than "celebrity." Like they say, "you can take them outta tha 'hood, but you take tha 'hood outta them." It's sounds simplistic, maybe racist (but the same applies to white trash), yet proves to be true. If I believed in karma, Suge will have an even darker journey through the remainder of his life.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Badass gas-guzzler.

mspaap

Tsk Tsk Tsk... So much negativity. Dude just get your license straight and haters...well what can I say? I mean you act as if this man has done you harm which he has not.. ~QQ~

Love me some Tupac though

mom

Take a CAB....

FamousPlastic.com

"Badass truck"? A Ford F150? Seriously?!

Alan

I think he is an a hole

Angel

Just straighten out ur life

TMZ happened to just be across the street ??

TMZ is the one who call police to report his location cuz they knew he had a suspended driver's license.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments