Judge to Cheech -- You Are NOT a Threat

2/16/2011 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cheech Marin may be "rude" ... but he doesn't pose a real physical threat to his ex-wife -- this according to an L.A. County Superior Court judge who refused to issue a restraining order against the actor.

0216_cheech_marrin_patti_heid_EX_getty_tmz

Cheech's ex-wife Patti Heid had requested protection from the court -- after claiming Cheech screamed, "F**k you" at her during an intense property dispute recently. She also claimed Cheech had roughed her up in the past.

But the judge denied her request yesterday -- claiming there was no proof that Cheech ever acted in a threatening manner.

Cheech tells TMZ, "It feels good to be vindicated by the judicial system. I wish my ex-wife well ... just not next door to me, where she lives now."

HMD

take a couple bong hits and you'll be fin Cheech... Hey Man, open up..It's Dave...

HMD

I have to lay off the stuff... I meant you'll be fine...lol

melissa

Mexican Americans love their ninas & their nanas & their nonos

melissa

Take a couple hits,man & chill man

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

UP IN SMOKE THATS WHERE MY MONEY GOES! IN MY LUNGS AND SOMETIMES UP MY NOSE! I TAKE A TOKE AND ALL MY TROUBLES GO UP IN SMOKE!

Rotter

Wasn't his real name Alice Bowie?

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

Hey Cheech can you call your friend STRAWBERRY? I need to score a lid

wil

He's a pot head. don't believe him to be violent or a threat either. Stoners are chill.

HarlotO'Hara

why didn't she call the police when he supposedly physically abused her and their son? i guess hims telling her f you was worse.

dumbazz ho.

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

Cheech, does Howdy Doody have wooden balls?

Chuck D of Valpo

Could be worse Cheech. You could be living next to a Lohan.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

shine up that low rider and go piss on a cops leg...
I plead insanity..insanity..insanity..I'm just crazy bout that stuff..how did I know she was 13..hell she told me she was 15

I'll take door number 2....the 500 lids of acid man...

Mindy Carr

Hey speaking of laying off the stuff did Miley Cyrus suffer a stroke due to smoking saliva ? Seriously there is a video up on youtube right now talking about it and comparing it to that news reporter who went in to a babble fit

you can also hear it on their facebook page

JLS

Poor Patti. I fear this judge was wrong in not issuing the RO. The next step at getting fired up at your spouse and yelling FU is a slap, punch or shove.

Out of control IS out of control. One level of it becomes another extremely fast.

??

Good for you Cheech. Now if you and Tommy could just make up and pass the joint the world would be fine. :)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments