Kelsey's Wedding -- Lobster, Truffles, The WORKS

2/23/2011 5:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh's wedding banquet at NYC's swanky Plaza Hotel this Friday could be the most LAVISH culinary display in history -- and TMZ has obtained the full menu!!!

0223_kelsey_kayte_menu

It's incredible -- ginger prawns, goat cheese truffles, braised beef shortribs, wild mushrooms, lobster with corn and mango relish, red snapper ceviche ... YOU GOTTA SEE IT!

The two-staged menu -- one for dinner and one for the after party -- also includes all kinds of wine and a premium open bar ... plus plenty of vegetarian options for Kayte.

As for the wedding cake -- famed cake designer Sylvia Weinstock will be working her magic.

Total cost to wine and dine each guest -- around $400.00 per person. Not too shabby ...

0223_sylvia_cake_creation_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

MeToo

This makes me hungry. There is a lot of meat and fish for a vegetarian bride. Why can't the kids eat the good food? Plain pasta with butter and Parmesan for the kids? Yuck.

grannyj

Is it just me, or does this chick look just like Camille did when the very horny Kelsey plucked her out of wherever it was???

Lisa

Another thing this classless biotch Kayte did was GET PREGNANT with Kelsey's baby WHILE HE WAS STILL VERY MUCH MARRIED TO CAMILLE! If that doesn't say SELFISH SKANK I don't know what does.

She doesn't love Kelsey. She loves his money. How could a young girl like her lay down with grandpa every night and screw him and enjoy it? YUCK!

Lisa

Posted at 8:21 PM on Feb 23, 2011 by jjsimister
***************************************************

no, Camille has never been FAT like Kayte.

beachgal

She'll dump his rich old wrinkled butt in about 6 months, lol

Jane

Now he just needs some supplies for his Bachelor Party like a King of Boobs crown or a boob dodge ball LOL-

lynden

you may be a free man for two weeks but you are a PIG forever! You two cheaters deserve one another. Must me tiring to always be looking over your shoulder wondering when one of you will cheat on the other. ADULTERERS.

Jean

Andoulle en croute? Fancy way of saying "pigs in a blanket" I made those for Super Bowle
And get the Gout meds out because that menu has painfull big toes written all over it! (any older white guy will know what I mean)

shemanlover

Pasta and butter for the children- are you kidding? How about at least throwing in some chicken fingers you selfish pee--rick Gee thanks Dad and fake mom for the great grub. I can feel the love.

Poor kids. I could only imagine. Gee Daddy should I get married four times?

Can I kiss other people when I'm married?

Tongue kissing other men is okay?

Hey Daddy why is fake mommy the same ages as our half sister? That's weird. Do normal people do this?

When you where fake mommy's clothes around the apartment should I call you mommy or daddy?

Should fake mommy be out drinking when pregnant with a baby? Is that why fake mommy had bad baby?

Where you a bad baby? No, so can I have something besides pasta and butter on the party day?

They'll make some great absentee parents.

Jeezze this moron can barely get 50 post. You're of no relevance. Sucker.

MyOpinionOnly

Pathetic the way that TMZ is catering to this fool and posting every possibly story they are being fed by him. No thought to how tacky it is, how morally corrupt he is, how disgusting BOTH of them are to not only flunt an affair, but to flaunt a horrible break up on tv no less and in all the gossip papers. Kayte will be old news and thrown out with the trash in the next 2-3 years. Let's hope they don't add to the human population while they are at it. They are both bad enough and god lord do we not need any more people with their behaviours!! I have Kelsey and wish him a horrible marriage and a miserable rest of his life. no less than he deserves.

hartlepool person

Kayte is not a poor person she does not need wealth to find love.Her family are not paupers, they have their own money.Its certainly not just for money as the tabloids suggest.Let tham be and find their own happiness.

gardenlover

Lame food and Piper Sonoma? Are you kidding me? That's not even Champangne.

SenorMisogynistValtrexCialiss

I'd be more interested if it was Kelsey Grammer finally comes out.

Bachelor party video? Come out come out where ever you are? B-Party videos are always better than wedding videos. Crazy. Crazy. youtube.com/watch?v=ySlZdASmGCM

Bonus footage possibly Mr. Grammer's most watched performance since Frasier ended in 2003. youtube.com/watch?v=xG94qxb7Uu8

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss mabell ,As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
mabell42009@live.com