Hasselhoff SHOCKER

I'm Not Who You Think I Am

2/17/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff NEVER starred in "Baywatch" ... and if you ask him what he does for a living, he'll tell you he's a power tech from Texas ... but here's the craziest part -- he ain't lying.

0217_hasselhoff_launch_ex_2
Here's the deal -- the bald guy who ate at Geisha House in Hollywood last night is ALSO named David Hasselhoff ... but he's a power technician from Texas.

Turns out ... Bald Hoff and German pop star Hoff are switching lives for a new CBS reality show -- in which celebs trade places with normal people who happen to share the same name.

Dawn

S T U P I D !!!!

artie help

if you guys don't stop withthe silly stroies i'm gonna stop with my comments, i swear i will.

Sean

So the real David Hasselhoff is in Brazoria Texas. Saw him at the mall yesterday and he went out to a bar later that night. Everyone was wondering what he was doing here and now it makes sense. If I see him again I will try and take some pictures for TMZ.

Buckaroobonzai

Stupid Story

MIDNIGHT TOKER

seriously this is stupid and so non original

Kris in NYC

All of you who think this sounds stupid are just jealous you don't have the same name as a celebrity so you can go live it up in LA while they do YOUR boring day to day mundane doings... LOL

carlos

electrocuted means you died...

SantaFeJack

I don't know who most of "young Hollywood" is, but David Hasselhoff (either one)is certainly part of old and boring Hollywood.

Jennifer

"So while this Hoff is living in the "Baywatch" star's L.A. mansion and eating at fancy restaurants ... the Knight Rider Hoff is trudging around Texas somewhere, probably getting electrocuted."

I think the last part is funny.

Lori

OOH OOH...how about MICHAEL BOLTON from "Office Space" that would be a great switch.

SantaFeJack

TMZ has missed the real story yet again. I want to know what exec green-lighted this show. I mean ex-exec.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Hassle-goof.

Anya

What a waste of space! This is not uncommon TMZ Duh!

Tina Turner

I have a famous name via marriage and I would sooooooo love to switch places with my celebrity.

LaSaundra

Seriously! The bald hoff in LA right now is my cousin. I'm glad that my average joe cousin got to do this. This is an experience of a lifetime, it doesn't matter who the celeb is. I guess if it were Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp it wouldn't be sooo stupid. Well, I hope you're having a blast my cuz. You know you have to come back to your average joe life soon. Your wife and baby boy miss you. Love you!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments