Ron Artest Mixtape -- Nuttier Than Ever!!

2/17/2011 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ron Artest is getting back into the rap game -- dropping a brand new mixtape inspired by one of his favorite things ... PEANUT BUTTA!!!!!!

Rob Artest Mix Tape

Artest's new mix tape is set to be released during NBA All-Star weekend -- featuring a TON of big rappers like Nas, Gucci Mane, Birdman ... and George Lopez?!?

He's still G.Lo from the block.

bigsampson

this is not grown folk music. Screw your slang terms and the rest of the crap in this song...all I heard was peanut butter...im rich yadda yadda. Gratz guys for a song that is no were near unique.

TMZ dont like me

Okay, Champion was nice, but this ish is *Charles Barkley voice*TURRIBLE!!!!*Charles Barkley voice*

If dude is doing this in his spare time, no wonder Mitch Kupchick is talking about trading his ass...

marcia

I saw him trying to rap on George Lopez's show one night. Dude, just because you want to rap doesn't mean that you should. He was terrible.

Lunchbox

i can rap better than these no talent idiots... yellow yellow yellow

en Todo Momento!!

dang, that song really makes me want some peanut butter!! now that is talent.

efnsteve

Did you guys hear that? No wonder he is having the worst season of his life. Absolutely deplorable.

OOps! Sorry for the big words. I meant to say........it's really bad.

Ouma

check out this new reggae song out on itune by D!arryval

JoshKat

Seems to me that song is about cocaine. Can't think of any other slang use of "peanut butta" except really good coke.

CCC

His next song will be, "Grape jelly, grape jelly, in my belly, in my belly, as I sit and watch the telly, I'll be eating grape jelly." What, what??