Frankie Muniz 911 Call

'I'm a Celebrity'

2/18/2011 7:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night Frankie Muniz and his girlfriend got into a huge argument ... during which Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity."

Frankie Muniz 911 Call
As TMZ first reported, Frankie and his girlfriend got into a crazy fight -- during which she claims Frankie punched her and held a gun to his own head.

In the 911 call, Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher that his girlfriend is "trashing the house" and "she's hitting me in the face."

When the dispatcher asks Frankie for his name, he tells the woman, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity. I don't want there to be a big deal."

His girlfriend can be heard yelling in the background, "You just hit me!" Frankie yells back, "I did not hit you. You punched me in the face."

Frankie eventually gave his name. No arrests were made.

Lauren

I love how you say that he's self-involved for saying he's a celebrity, and then you report the story. Um, articles like this is probably exactly why he didn't want to give his name.

DiendanHaNoi.vn

wwww.DiendanHaNoi.vn

bon

People in here are being mean bc this rich dude has a girlfriend. something they can only dream of. haha

QueenBCici Lakeland,FLORIDA & LKPT NY

lol 2 funny!

Billy

What is this guy a celebrity of? Never heard of him. I guess I should start calling myself a celebrity if any other Tom, **** and Harry can do it.

Miranda

#36****you SP!C! Hating on this poor guy this way because he refuses to tell the world that he has Puerto Rican in him, he's too ashamed but that is his choice.

Pete

"Frankie Muniz"
"Tracy Muniz?"
"No, Frankie Muniz"
".....I thought you said you were a celebrity."

AtomBlack

poor Frankie, never tell them your an actor, the they know your lying

Fresno has PLENTY of pretty, available women.

He was a celebrity in the mid 90's. In 2011... not so much.

tgrfan42069

just because he did a show what 15 years ago doesnt make him a celeb.thats like saying bill clinton is president just because he was at one point.he is a FORMER pres.just like this guy is a FORMER celeb.he has done nothing in a long long time.

tgrfan42069

why call 911 if you dont want the cops to come out.this 911 call sounded acted out.which is ironic he used to be an actor so im sure its not hard to call on a phone and act like something is going on.

NoBreederRat

@15. White people and their baldness. I have to laugh when really young guys start to go bald.

Posted at 3:28 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by Soiled Midget Panties

Black people and their fried chicken.

Areader

MEMO to Frankie Muniz....You are not a celebrity!....Sorry Fella!

Kelly

On the upside Frankie your more of a celebrity today then you were yesterday.

Tara

@ #40 You shouldn't feel bad for Frankie at all. Acting wasn't his first love. He made MILLIONS on "Malcom" and was smart enough to save his money and invest it in high interest yielding accounts so that he will always be a multi-millionaire. He also lives in a $2 million dollar home in Arizona that he fully purchased in CASH. He's still acting on the side and pursuing his true passion of music. And his band actually gets lots of gigs. So...no reason to feel sorry for Frankie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments