Britney Spears -- Fry Me

2/19/2011 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a day after Britney Spears released her video for "Hold It Against Me," the 29-year-old mother of two hit up a drive-thru in Kentwood, Louisiana to celebrate -- and the rest ... well, it's a real mouthful.

media_removed_tmz

starstruck

Way to go Jimbo and your love of Kentwood! Only someone from Kentwood would notice. Old picture, new headlines!

Bvarney

so she is out to eat who cares??? tmz are you having a slow day i cant believe tmz "photographers" get paid for this crap. i had seen a clip of her new video i thought she looked good. as for the few saying she looks fat lets see what you shallow hale heifers look like lol.

Zippy T. Pinhead

Britney is a big fat hillbilly no-talent has been that nobody cares about. 10 years ago she could get away with her bad vocals because she was kinda cute. Now she's an over weight terrible singing ugly adult. I think it's time for her to buy a deep fryer and move to the foothills of Kentucky and eat herself to death! P.S. call me girl.

Hime

@28- I'm an idiot for thinking a girl who is overweight would both look better and be in better health if she got closer to her ideal weight?

There's nothing idiotic about suggesting an overweight girl lose the extra pounds. Is she morbidly obese by American standards? No, but that's because more than half of America is obese, so of course compared to the "average joe" she is "average". That doesn't mean she actually is at a healthy weight.

Healthy weight doesn't equal celeb skinny, although the number of celebs who actually ARE skinny these days is rather small.

Bob

Why is it that no one has put a special tax on Hollyweird types? Like 75% of their income. That could balance Californicator's budget very quickly. Ya listening Brown?

Bob

Hey T, good comment. Only in America is a size 2 considered normal, by all the size 22+ crowd. She looks great to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMM

She's disgusting...period.

Barry

Screw 'em all Brit...You eat you some burgers...Christina did!!!!

Jeffeiller

I love your music Britney, You are really nice,super cool and sexy in this world.

spinner25

This is the one time I've been envious of a celebrity.

We don't have Sonic in Seattle. There's only one in the entire state of Washington and it's over 500 miles fro me. :(

Tea

OOOO MY GOD WHAT!!!!!!!!! A PERSON ATE A FRENCH FRY?????? CALL CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC,HLN,BBC,NY-POST,PEOPLE MAG,TIME MAG, and EVERYONE ELSE! I CAN BARELY HOLD MYSELF TOGETHER!!!!!!....... wait...... I just had a fry..... we humans eat Fries....Right? Or are me and this person the only two? why didnt my Fry story get picked up? ...... Wait what? BILLIONS of people eat fries? THEN WHY THE **** SHOULD I GIVE A **** ABOUT HER EATING 1?

Carvey

I'd still do her if I had the opportunity. Well, unless she just came walking barefooted (with filthy, urine covered feet) out of a gas station bathroom as she was photographed doing a couple years back.

Carvey

This is the one time I've been envious of a celebrity.

Posted at 11:34 PM on Feb 19, 2011 by spinner25

----

Oh the horror! The horror! I truly feel for you. I once had to spend two years thousands of miles from the nearest In 'n Out Burger.

burning_plastic

Ummmm. She was not in Kentucky. She was in Kentwood, La. You know, the place where she was born. Look at the "Jam" fried chicken sign in the background. Google that and you will find out she was in Kentwood Louisiana and not in Kentucky. Way to do your homework TMZ.

Posted at 2:40 PM on Feb 19, 2011 by jimbo

Nice work, jimbo, but the jokes on you. They are actually indistinguishable.

Ellie Mae Clampett

Why are their more pics of this backwards bimbo shoving food in her face or coming out of some gas station toilet then there are of her playing with her kids? Oh, that's right, she doesn't have custody of them. She doesn't even have control over her own life. At almost 30, that's kind of retarded.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments