« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen & MLB Star -- Interstate Movie Date

2/21/2011 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen threw ANOTHER party at his house this weekend ... and he had to fly across STATE LINES to pick up his guest of honor -- the awesome, bearded San Francisco Giants pitcher Brian Wilson.

0220_brian_charlie_ex
TMZ obtained video of Charlie and Brian arriving at Van Nuys airport on Friday. Sources close to the actor tell TMZ, Charlie flew on a private jet earlier that day to pick up the Giants closer in Arizona -- where the team is holding spring training.

We're told the trip was all for a brief male bonding session at Charlie's pad -- where Charlie, Brian, and several other ball players watched movies and chilled for several hours.

For a change, this Sheen party was only "R"-rated -- because according to sources, the crew clinched the evening with a screening of Charlie's very own 1989 classic "Major League."

Charlie flew Brian back to Arizona hours later. No drugs, no booze, no cops ... and no sign of "The Machine."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

frank

This crackhead dirty old skid swings both ways i bet

Jackie

He like to do it from behind, so no difference. Anyway good that he has found a new group of friends.

Juanito Alverez

Smoke crack and Drug Enforcement Agents will bust through the door and toss your candyass in prison. Test your freedom.

Rotter

ZZZZZZZZZZ.....

JIGGA

BROS BEFORE HO'S HUH?...U KNOW THE SAYIN "GAME KNOW'S GAME", WELL IN THIS CASE "DOUCHE BAGS KNOW DOUCHE BAGS."

Damon

Pat Burrell is "The Machine", if anyone is wondering. He's an outielder for the SF Giants, and just as loopy as Brian Wilson. Face it, a guy in leather chaps may be a big deal to ESPN, but I seriously doubt people in San Francisco would notice!

mija

What about that makes it an R Rated party? Sounds more PG-13

viktor

So, it's okay to travel to Arizona when you're on probation in Nevada and living in California? Interesting...

Hey Now

I saw Platoon last night and it was really good. So deep. And yes - Charlie was 1 of the 3 major roles in the movie. Obviously I knew it was a war movie but I didn't know it would be that deep. I tend not to watch movies with all that emotion because I don't like to feel sad. I already think too much as it is.

The other 2 main characters (William Dafoe & Tom Berenger) were amazing. I don't remember if they won awards for that but they were really good.

You can't say that Charlie doesn't have any talent altho it was back when he was in his 20's or so.

It strikes me after seeing a couple of his more serious roles - that Charlie used to know how to feel. The roles in WallStreet and Platoon were pretty deep (especially Platoon) and I am not ready to believe that all of his talent evaporated.

If you watch those movies and then see Charlie today, it makes you wonder what the f happened. It's like he just decided that nothing really means anything any more. It's hard to think that he never cared at all about anything. I don't believe that.

But anyway, I was thinking I was getting ready to watch one of those Hollywood made-for-movies type thing but Platoon was very sad, deep, real.

I know he can still do stuff like that. It doesn't all go away when you leave your 20's. :) I hope he knows that. I hope he's ok - despite whatever. Sometimes you just have a gut feeling and to me it doesn't seem like he's really the horrible person many of you are saying. I know bad things have happened to him with his relationships and addictions but I know there is something there. I hope he can get that back.

I know he's in this comedy thing but I'm not talking about that. I've only seen it once but I mean some deep roles. Heck he could even play an addict who is tormented and trying to find his way back to something (in a future movie). He's really good and I hope he does not give up on himself. I know most other people have - even many in his family - but I don't know - since I am not in his family and didn't really have a negative or positive view about him before, I think I can be objective.

I really just wish he can get better and get some of that spark back. His talent is undeniable. I don't know if he displays it much today but he has something that he shouldn't give up - and I don't mean the money, drugs, or hookers. He should give all that up and latch on to that meaning or fuel or fire he knows he once had.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

umm he is no longer bankable for a big screen major movie role,,

wasted days and wasted nights

Bros before hos, I suppose.

lint

Haters. Good for you, Charlie. There's more to life than booze and bitches.

Jody

What was Charlie doing aboard the plane? That is the question. He didn't have to fly to Arizona himself and he certainly didn't have to fly with the guy back home.

Phreaky

Someone needs to help Charlie find a hobby. He clearly has no real friends, and by the previous article about finding real estate for his ex's, he has nothing to do but sit around and think up wild ideas. Didn't he say he partied so hard because he was "bored"?
He needs to take up golf or tennis, or maybe god forbid - do some volunteer work?

geowhiz

No booze, broads or coke? Sounds like a yawnfest.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments