Dina Lohan

Mama Has Arrived!

2/21/2011 6:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All of Lindsay Lohan's problems are solved -- Dina Lohan has come to town.

0221_dina_lohan_tmz_video_2
Dina landed at LAX this afternoon with her other children: Ali, Michael Jr., and Cody. Lindsay hasn't seen them since she got out of rehab, so she's overdue for a little QT with the fam.

And if this whole necklace mess goes the wrong way, it might be the last time she sees them for a while ... again.

john smith

I think Dina looks great, maybe she will meet me at Hal's on Abbott Kinney or James Beach in Venice, or maybe the Brig or The Circle bar in SM. Chaya, where do you think that me and Dina should hook up?

Sheeple Herder

Why isn't TMZ reporting on the ruckus started by Dinial's flying monkeys at the airport? I understand they started throwing poop at the befuddled airport patrons while the rest of the family looted bags and lifted wallets from the distracted crowd. Dinial quickly cackled away on her broom and Michael Jr. saddled up Ali and they all escaped to the nearest bar before the airport security was dragged away from their groping stations. It was another good day to be a Lohan and a bad day to be anyone else!

Fabienne

So is it half term break over there for young students? Why are not the younger sister and brothers at school or working? Or the parents? Any jobs for them either? Nobody working? Who pays the lawyers or is it lawyers are a free service?

Rabinowitz The Hebe

Dina and Ali's arrival just lends more star power to this proceeding. As LiLo is a far bigger star than OJ was, I'm thinking this will be the new 'Trial of the century'.

LiLo's attorney apprenticed under Johnny Cochran, no expense will be spared to aquit LiLo of this unjust charge.

As talented and beautiful as LiLo is, the word on the street is that, ALI is poised to be the breakout star of 2011. ALI is already rumored to be on the cover for People magazines 'Most Beautiful People' issue. The Lohans rule like royalty over Hollywood.

HarlotO'Hara

she's seriously got to be related to mister ed.

jenna

Love Dina and her gorgeous hair!!!

river rat

Posted at 8:41 PM on Feb 21, 2011 by john smith

Wow, John, how about the LaBrea tar pits?

LA Native

Wow, John, how about the LaBrea tar pits?

Bwaaaahaaahhaaahahaaa!!! Priceless.

marla

A source close to Lindsay stated "She ditna do nuffin!". Love it! Wow. I am past feelin for Lindsay and have now gone into hoping that she will go to jail with NO bonding to get out. I also am on probation right now. There is NO bond for someone on probation here in Orange County. I would think LA County is the same. O. But their is a celebrity clause I guess. Sickening.

Holly

Will Lindsay and Dina go around crashing parties tonight?

Alan Carver

Judge Keith Schwartz -- "You're no different than anyone else ... please don't push your luck."

"things will be different" this time around because she's on the hook for a felony.

"If you violate the law, I will remand you and there will be NO BAIL."

THANK YOU! - Judge Schwartz is willing to make sure Lohan knows that she is not special, she does not get preferential treatment in the courtroom and all RULES apply to her as they would apply to anyone in the same situation or scenario!

Judge Schwartz apparently is stern, and is going to be as fair as he can be in deciding the final outcome of this matter. Not sure if Judge Schwartz is the final authority in this matter, but it does not look too terribly good for Lohan.

Oh well she did this to herself and once again, she is having to face the consequences in front of a judge. She is not an easy target, she is just simply an idiot that does not thing through her actions!

Holly

I heard Lindsay had a pair of heavily incrusted handcuffs made with diamonds custom made by Harry Winston Jewelers.
She grabbed the handcuffs and dashed out the door.

bubbagump

maybe they ought to get to an AA meeting instead of shopping or dining out!

@AJ

I don't expect professional cameramen working at TMZ, but a guy recording and yelling stupid stuff, you can do better.

Carvey

I thought the L.A. air smelled particularly nasty today. Now I know why.

How smart is it to announce on the Internet that you and the entire family have left your Long Island home empty? If Dina is anything like Lindsay (and she is) the alarm company probably hasn't been paid in months.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments