« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Slam Dunk Contest Kid -- I Can BREAKDANCE!

2/21/2011 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember the little boy who lost his toy during the NBA Slam Dunk Contest this weekend??
Turns out ... the kid can MOVE!!!

0221_dancers_video
Mohawk'd 10-year-old Bailey Munoz (aka Future Funk) was hanging with his pal Miles Brown backstage after the celeb All-Star game ... where the lil' breakdancers busted out some CRAZY moves!

In case you missed Bailey's cameo during the dunk contest -- check it out here.  Have you ever seen a grown man dunk a basketball and bite a stuffed animal at the SAME TIME???

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CJ

No Eddie, I bet YOU are FAT and without a job..... And what does that have to do with these kids being little thugs anyways? Obviously you have no kids and probably shouldn't anytime soon !!

Klown

"Future Funk" is what BOTH go by as a tandem, not just the one kid.

Katy

They were on America's Got Talent. Cheeky little kids, and talented.

CINEMA

Retards can't remember where they live?? This is this country's future? Ohhhh shiiiiiiit!
Spend a lil less time dancing like a moron and get back to school.

Eddie

CJ, your definition of a thug = a 7 year old kid? , lol i do have kids my little girl is a ballet dancer , i dont see nothing wrong with dancing .... but you do.

Gridiron

Sheesh, haters never take a day off. I'll bet if these kids played a rock guitar, danced a mean Irish jig, or demonstrated some other "white" talent, all these haters would be tripping over their own praise. All Hip Hop is not bad. Will Smith is Hip Hop. Please list ONE example of his so-called "thuggery". What about Common? How about Lupe Fiasco? Anyone? Anyone? Buelller? Bueller? And to the idiots calling the peace sign gang symbols, racist much? Since you obviously are well versed in gang culture, enlighten us by telling us exactly which "gang" these kids are representing. Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples???? Oh, you don't know..... Just as I thought... you were ASSuming again...

I realize everyone didn't find the kid's dunk act "cute", I didn't either. I thought it was forced and overblown. But please, save the racist crap. It's so tired....

CJ

It's not the talent in question. It's the actions and attitudes of the kids. Maybe one of them would make the perfect suitor for your daughter, maybe that would change your mind. I know I wouldn't want my kids around them.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Great. A new generation of baffle-you-with-bullsh*t dancers. Hey kids! Can't master actual *real* dance steps? Try breakdancing! Sort of like, polyester for dancers! Anyone can do it!

CJ

Congrats Josh !! I was waiting to see who would be the first to play the race card !! Very original. It's usually those who play it that are the most racist.

Joann

These are the two kids who where on America's Got Talent last season. They were annoying then and probably just as annoying now.

Joann

Oh yea..the whole scene with the toy was staged and part of the show. These two kids are break dancers.

tabi

#3 i felt the same way too..

Jessica

Shut the hell up "Josh", (real name Demarius or some other monkey crap) quit making it about race you insecure *******.

InformationTrafficker

The kids have got some skills. Best of luck to 'em!

Ryan

Dirty Bit duuuurn naaaa naaaa naaaa naaaaa lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments