Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

Jennifer

Omg sooo tired of these dude... SERIOUSLY.....

crystal

Dear justin bieber,
I love you so much. my friends at school say that you like boy and that you sing like a girl but you know what i say but at least he can sing not like raul anaya this boy who sais you like boys.
well i got to go bye justin
love you alot
Crystal Gomez

emma

it looks kind of nice but i preferred the other one.while both looks cool.

ahely

dont get me rong but his old hir due was way better but i stil and will always love him!!!(:

justindrewbieberlover

HEY Justin, it's me again, im here to tell you you shoudnt care what anyone says about you just know you got millions of fans who still love your music and you including me and my 2 other sisters, and my friends at school.

P.S you should perform more often in west hartford connedicut because alot of people down here love you and adore your music but sadly they dont get to see you often., FYI you should stay single because the people who you go out with might cause trouble and ruin your career. not saying they are bad or trouble makers, just saying this for the best.

justindrewbieberlover

HE LOOKS SO CUTE I AM HIS BIGGEST FAN IN THE UNIVERSE!, I DONT CARE IF HE GOES BOLD I STILL LOVE HIM AND HIS MUSIC. wHO EVER SAYS HE IS UGLY AND HE SUCKS WELL I GOT NEWS FLASH..... GET A LIFE!!!!!!! AND STOP JUDGING OTHERS!.

mharice camarines

hello justin why do u cut ur hair what is ur problem? and i hope i can help solve ur problem>>>>...........

suri

nice new haircut, suits him, now he looks more his age and what the **** is wrong with people huh???, leave him the **** alone!!

phillipa

you look really cutie with your new hair cut

isis

hey,jb i really like thw way yu sing an i wish i could be a famous sing i knw how to sing though love yuh:)

isis

cute:)

sheila

i hate it it was better if it was long i hate you now idiot

Edward

The only reason i think why Bieber cut his hair was for two reasons, 1 he has a worthy cause to give up his hair for.... 2. Everyone would always make fun of his stylish hair all the time so I think thats why he changed his hair also. Bieber if your reading this you look good either way. Dont let anyone minipulate you for who you are and what you stand for be who you want to be.

Tot

he looks way hotter cute!

hannah

oh man why jb you looked better whith your old hair style :0(

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments