Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

freddie

justin you look hair alright no homo but i hope you know you lost alot of fans but im still here though bieber fans itll grow back and bieber haters you just jealous because you cant be him so shut the f*** up

amber

I dont really like it but i still love him

hannah

I like it but i wonder are people going to to copy this one????

isabella

è sempre più bello!!!!!=)I LOVE YOU!!!!<3

sara

i love u a lot justin bieber im ur #1 biggest fan my name is sara and i love u and ur music JB

angelia

i love your new haircut u are so cute

genesis

It looks quittttt.....now he looks more prety and hot
he got biutifull hairit. It looks much better thant it
was before enjoy your new heart cut Justin Bieber sand
you a kiss.

Love
Genesis

angela n.h.

justin bieber lokes so cute with his new haircut. dear justin i like a boy hes in my class his name is riley c. but i dont know if he likes me back what do guyes usilly do if they like a girl.

avionna

he looks hella ugly

Jake

Thank God he cut it. I hated that hairstyle he sported before.....Now you can actually see his face.

Frank The Tank

I LOVE THE HAIR CUT AND U R 1 SEXY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE AND WE R GOIN TO GET MARRIED SOME DAY!!!!!
i HAVE A CARBOARD OF U AND all of ur books that u have also including ur CD's

Alyssa

Girlz Girls he looks good:)

brittany

justin biebers haircut is retarded i hate it. and i hate him. my opinion anyway the only reason why people like him is because of his hair and "beautiful face" yah right.

brittany

justin bieber's haircut is retarded the only reason why people like him is because of his hair and his pretty face well they are both messed up! justin bieber might have less fans than before. just sayin'

Emma

He is soooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!! I luv em'!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments