Charlie Sheen -- Angry Over 'Major League' Snub

2/22/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's wish for another "Major League" movie isn't just a pipedream -- producers have been working on a script for more than a year. But TMZ has learned one key player's been cut from the flick ... and Charlie ain't too happy about it.

0221_major_league_ex_arrow

Sources close to the production tell TMZ ... an outline for ML4 was completed in 2010 ... and most of the original cast has already been contacted about roles ... except for Corbin Bernsen.

We're told Bernsen -- who famously played Roger Dorn in the first three "ML" movies -- contacted Morgan Creek productions when he heard the rumblings ... but was told there are currently no plans to include him in a 4th installment.

Bernsen's publicist tells us, “Corbin would LOVE to do another 'Major League' but it doesn’t look like he’s been written into the movie at this point.  We’re hopeful he gets written in by the time it’s finalized though."

0221_sheen_tmz_live_smallSheen -- on the other hand -- tells us he's pretty damn pissed about the snub ... adding, "I would love it for him to be in ... but I ain't the writer or director ... I'm a hired gun ... I'll do my best."

Juanito Alverez

Charlie Sheen: "Burn your churches, burn your bibles and watch my show"

Sorry Charlie I'd rather not.

Sugarbutt

Sorry Charlie, before you can call yourself a "hired gun" you have to actually have a job.

Mike

Morgan Creek says you're holding out for a bigger paycheck

Cartman

Geez, let that crap series of movies die already.

Whodis

The loser is CRACK ADDICT.
Get a life, TMZ.
He'll talk to anyone. This "coverage" is pathetic.

Tony

Marlie Pheen in the Boonited Plates, my imaginary story:

Here in the imaginary world of the Boonited Plates lived Marlie Pheen who liked to smoke crack cocaine every day for years and years. The Boonited Plates government and mililtary have satellite photo and video of Marlie Pheen buying crack cocaine.

Boonited Plates Parmy and Bentagon all have to erase the Kevidence they have of Marlie Pheen buying crack cocoaine because if the next Bresidential Fadministrastion found images of Marlie Pheen buying cocaine they would quesiton the findings.

Marlie Pheen didn't realize the trouble he had caused. Marlie Pheen never considered all those HUNDRES of satalites recording the every move of the people living in the Boonited Plates.

Marlie Pheen was living on borrowed time.
Marlie Pheen had made a mockery of the Chustice Repartment.

Luckily for Marlie Pheen the two children of the Grezident enjoyed the TV show Marlie was on.

Kari

TMZ---PLEASE---we are all sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen---he just isn't interesting anymore. There's got to be somebody---anybody--more interesting than this guy.

hebgb

Damn, you guys spelled Corbin's last name THREE different ways:

Corbin Bernson
Berson
Bernsen('s)

Butt Lovin Bear 401

I don't blame anyone for cutting him out of any Major League project. Heck he just admitted that he can't stay sober for too long so working with him is a crap shoot at best.

DANA

Enough of this talentless brat.
His career is over, noone wants to deal with him anymore
havent had single movie role more than 5 years and main movie role more than 10 years says it all.
I hope the 4 episodes of 2n1/2 men left to be shot are the last one.
Good luck finding a new job POS.

Bobo Frog

The producers are right....Corbin Bersin sucks. And Charlie didn't sound mad...just diplomatic. Stop fibbing, TMZ. Stop it you big sillies.

Matthias

Wow...either TMZ can write a story very well and I missed something or most you that posted never got past the 6th grade and cant read long a five paragraph news story and comprehend it. The character Roger Dorn played by Corbin Bernsen (way to go TMZ, even I could goggle that one) is NOT going to be in Major League 4. I.E. Charlie Sheen is. Do the world a favor and don't breed.

Jim in Cali

I always laugh when I see Major League on cable because they have to censor it like crazy because of all the bad words they used.

first movie was a classic, the rest weren't that great.

BCandid

TMZ, your use of the word "Angry" is a little much don't you think? He is not angry over Berson's exclusion from the movie. He is just being PC.

Phreaky

Tmz is going to run this story into the ground - We get it! - Charlie Sheen called into TMZ and said he wants to make this movie.
My God, the movie wasn't even that good - why all the damn drama about wanting to make another one?
I'm sure for a serious baseball fan it might be important, but for the rest of the world - WHO CARES?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments