'Housewives of Miami'

Who'd You Rather?

2/22/2011 5:35 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The latest batch of Bravo's heavily made up, middle-aged mamacitas -- "The Real Housewives of Miami" -- premieres tonight and introduces the world to Adriana De Moura, Alexia Echevarria, Lea Black, Cristy Rice and Marysol Patton.

0222_rather_numbers

Question is ...

Tara

To all of you who keep making the "Do they speak English?" comments. Only TWO of them speak Spanish, Alexia and Christy. Christy is born and raised in Miami though, and I'm not sure when Alexia moved here from Cuba, but her English is perfect. Also, Adriana speaks Portuguese and perfect English as well.

Janet

A whole lot of mileage on those women.

Jim

How come "I`d rather jerk off" is not an option......

en Todo Momento!!

that sandwich.

Moo

Looking for the "None of the Above" choice........... These women are horrible!

ET

having watched the preview the other nite. Won't be watching this. They all look like a bunch of plastic fake's. with no moral's. Enough with this housewives thing.

Casey Angus

Wouldn't it be crazy to see this photo next to a photo of how they would look without plastic surgery. I swear to God, #3's pushing 65. That bitch is old.

Logan T

I love ALL of the housewives shows, but I really wasn't feeling the Real Housewives of Miami. They seem to be very conceited, forced, and fake; especially Larsa! She constantly talks about how beautiful she is, how good she is at everything she does, how you have to look good in order to be with Scottie Pipen......ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Scottie Pippen isn't a looker sweetheart, and I'm sure you're only with him for his money. You even proved that when you mentioned how you control ALL of the money. That's YOUR business and the viewers could care less! She seems starved for attention; like when she was at the shooting range and had to jump all over her brother because she got a few shots. That was totally unnecessary and she looked absolutely annoying! I'm not feeling Larsa at all! She's nothing but a materialistic, superficial bragger! I cannot tolerate narcissistic individuals who think they are the best thing since sliced bread......UGH!

Logan M.

Chia

Yuck!

Cliff

None of the above.

Nasty-a$s sewer rats!

Posh

@17, you're wrong actually. They All speak spanish EXCEPT Lea and the Iranian chick. 4 out of 6 are of hispanic origin.

Tara

@ #28 Actually...we're both wrong. Everyone keeps saying Adriana speaks Spanish, but she does not. She is from Brazil and speaks Portuguese. The Spanish speakers include Alexia, Christy, and Marysol.

Jackie

Plastics....These women must have lower self esteem issues. Anyway I will pass.

keeping it real

I was bored, But a few of these ladies are hotties. Im Glad there are no black girls on here. Leave them in Atlanta.
Tired of all the wanna be omorosas.

I hope these ladies bring it! if not its another DC crowd. BORING!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments