« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Supermodel Irina Shayk -- She's Got (Hairy) Legs

2/23/2011 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

S.I. cover model Irina Shayk must've left her Lady Bic in Russia ... because her legs are hairier than her BF Cristiano Ronaldo's ENTIRE BODY! Not that anyone's kicking her out of bed for it...022311_TV_irina_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lotta

Most stupid "news" ever, her legs aren't even that hairy, and that is what most women look like naturally. I think her legs look great just like they are.

Lisa

I saw a closer pic of those legs earlier and they were indeed hairy. Someone said she had to grow the hair out to wax, but I'm sorry - that hair was too long to wax! You only need a little bit of growth to wax - if it's too long waxing can be more of a mess.

Cindy

A. Most models don't shave their UPPER legs.

B. She does have what looks to be blonde hair on her lower legs, where most women would have black hair. She very well may have bleached her leg hair.

who dat

She's gorgeous. Almost any straight male would do anything to hang with her, hair or not. I don't see what the big deal is.

bob

Oh those hairy calves, I long to splatter, with my baby batter.

ChrisB

This is THE most ignorant, non news to date!

Girls - look how minimal leg hair is when you have NEVER shaved - don't you wish you hadn't been brainwashed by (probably)men selling razors?!?

That woman is beautiful.

I know that TMZ doesn't care about lil ol' me but I swear, I will not return for stupid crap like this.

Ana

her legs dont even look hairy. whats wrong with these people? ...unlike lady gaga! now that girl needs some seriously shaving to do. LOL

Mee

It's up to the men to complain about the FLUFFY FEELING OF THE CARPET on her legs.

This is what you get from primitive women from third world countries.

AREN'T THERE ENOUGH PRETTY WOMEN HERE WITH SMOOTH SHAVEN LEGS FOR MEN TO CONCENTRATE ON?

Vhw2867@Yahoo.com

You are wrong prove it

Lisa

Well it's probably true. Men don't really care about hairy legs -especially if the woman is naked or even half naked.

Superman

I find it funny that she credits "working-out 5 days a week" to get her hot body and on the SI cover. But in reality, sweety, she didn't get those boobies from "working-out"!! Yes, she got those boobies from some doctor giving her implants! And without those boobies, she would not have been on the SI cover!

mecculum

NICE VIDEO AND YOU ARE RIGHT SHE IS VERY .
south beach java

cj

She is RUSSIAN...

What do you expect?

smitdog

I have no problem what so ever with any flaw she might have!

Kayte

It's actually common in a lot of foreign countries to not shave the hair on the legs, but to bleach it instead (which it appears Irina does, judging by how light the hair is in the photo). This is most common in Brazil - home to some of the world's most beautiful women and models - where the practice of bleaching body hair is called a "golden shower", believe it or not.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments