Jason Davis Charged -- Felony Heroin Possession

2/23/2011 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Davis -- grandson of oil mogul Marvin Davis -- was just charged with felony possession of a controlled substance stemming from his heroin arrest last month ... this according to the Orange County D.A.'s Office.

Jason Davis Felony Heroin
Davis -- who was arrested in Newport Beach, CA on January 27 -- was also charged with being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia -- both misdemeanors.

According to legal documents, Davis was allegedly high on a "Central nervous system stimulant (prescription medication) and narcotic analgesic (painkillers)" at the time of his arrest.

Davis faces up to three years in prison If convicted of all charges.

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ajim

he harmed who? he's a danger to who? yet he's looking at doing three years, our tax dollars at work.

JAN

OH PLEASE! His family is beyond loaded and very influencial (unfortunately) so they will get him out of this, no sweat. This is why our Judicial system in the best... (sarcasm oozing out of every fiber of my being)

frenchy

too much money!

DD

I saw this coming. He's not taking the addiction seriously. SO SAD!

gloria j rivera

I'm really sorry to read that Jason is doing drug's again. I was praying for him to get right so he could have a healthy life an be happy an enjoy his life while he can as he is so young an has his whole life ahead of him. I can't understand why he want's to do drug's? I know he has money an could have anything he want's but evidently money isn't helping him none to stay clean so he can be high on life. He probably don't know what it is any more to be high on life as he's been on drug's for so long.I can't understand why Jason want's to die young. There's so many young children that haven't really lived yet that have desease's that are killing them an it make's me sad to know this. Jason there is a reason why you are still here an if you cared you would stop trying to kill yourself an help make these young children's live's more berable by donating your time to doing something good for them. It will make you feel good to help someone in need an it will give you something to do beside's thinking of your need's to get high. Please before it's too late get sober an do some good for the children who need help. I pray for you to get clean soon so that you can have a good life without drug's. I wish you well....

kd

Once an a hole,allways an ahole. he said such horrible things to janis,I think his bottom will have to be a very low one before he ever gets clean.Long as hes got any money,he gonna use.

cela

Good job with this one Dr. Drew and cast!

HistoryRepeatsItself

The REAL story here, is there are too many people in our great country that have relegated (definition: consigned to an inferior position, place, or condition) themselves to living a life invested only in their wants, wishes, and momentary joy. When people start accepting reality, instead of trying to avoid it by using drugs and alcohol, maybe we can get back on track to thinking about, planning for, and executing the steps necessary to making this country great again. Laws won't change drug use, but the majority of Americans don't want to be surrounded by non-thinking, self-absorbed nitwits. My suggestion is start with a mandatory $5,000.00 fine and one year's probation for possession of any illegal substance or paraphernalia. A healthy public shunning of drug users is what's needed, as well. What are YOU prepared to do, to help me move our country in the right direction again?

mikeyb

There is never a rock bottom for these kind of people because their money holds no bounds.Unfortunately sometimes it takes death to hit that ol rock bottom seen all to many times.I will not even name famous names because the numbers are in the hundreds and we all know who some of them are.Good luck pal and I hope you find that bottom soon and then crawl your way out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5