Lindsay

I Tried to Dress Conservative,

Dammit

2/23/2011 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was adamant about NOT creating a stir today with her court outfit ... telling friends, the last thing she wanted was another white dress fiasco -- so she went the conservative route ... kind of.

0223-lilo-shoes-getty-exs-credit
Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress was deciding between a handful of outfits -- and ultimately picked the one she thought was the most reserved ... a low-cut black and white pant suit thing.

And just in case you're interested, here's today's breakdown -- Chanel top and pants, YSL shoes, Lanvin clutch, and Tres Glam jewelry.

Revealing outfit or not, the actress is desperate to save her own skin.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lucky_130

I knew it, TMZ has been low on the LL stories so they can drop 20 on us today.lol

anon.

Having your boobs hanging out is not conservative! LOL

Julie

Only to a trashy, uneducated Lohan is a low-cut shirt conservative. She really has no clue about real life. Shame on her parents, and shame on her.

abram hernandez

Just when I thought I knew the definition of "conservative"

ria

I´m sorry but going in front of a judge... in this case (necklaces) and wearing MANY necklaces.. and dressed like (can you see my boobs... (and those pants are horrible, my grandma would wear them) ... Linds you are paying around a bit to much.. and I dont feel bad for you anymore.. because you are still laughing at the system... GROW UP GIRL! speak for yourself..! hope you will do Jail.. that might give you a new beginning!

Anya

LOL conservative! She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

MacGuffin

I'm beginning to think that Lindsay Lohan is simply an idiot.

The white dress was pushing it, but the low cut - show your tits shirt is a little much. Even for L.A.

Rocco

Low cut Lindsay works for me :o)

bob

Hey, it's worth a shot! What's she got to lose at this point? Conservative dressing now would fool no one. Might as well go with the money-makers.

Rabinowitz The Hebe

She looked stunning as she walked the carpet to the courtroom

Sammie

How can anyone call her an actess anymore?

Nessie

Chanel? Lanvin? Hello, those are really expensive clothes.
The top, even if it is Chanel, is inappropriate, the cut is way too low.

Conservative is pants, a buttoned up no cleavage blouse and a jacket.
Why isn't anybody around her telling her how to dress for this occasion?

Whatever happens after this, she made an impression and put court house fashion on the map.

killthegravity

Did LL steal that necklace too? I agree with whoever said they wouldn't go in front of a judge wearing a necklace if I was "allegedly" accused of stealing one.. Let alone two or three of them!! It's like saying "Oh hey judge.. like my necklace? i swear i didn't steal this one. Promise!" She probably stole that necklace from the jewelry store (sp?) to pay her crack dealer!!

always

Why does she have a thing about her boobs always showing...maybe she thinks it makes her look good....if she only knew. Try buying some decent clothes for court you are there so much.

gablegirl

So much for Lindsay being "broke" or are all of those designer fashions also loaners?

Talk about having NO common sense on how to dress. Her lawyer should be picking out her clothes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments