Rose McGowan

Wins Restraining Order

2/24/2011 9:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rose McGowan just got a temporary restraining order against a man she claims is harassing her and threatening her employees.

0224-rose-mcgowan-ex-docs-credit

The order is against Luis Santo III -- and in McGowan's request for the TRO she says he has repeatedly called her office and her agent, "insisting he is in love with me [Rose], demanding to talk to me even though I have never met him or spoken to him."

In the docs -- filed in LA Superior Court -- Rose claims Santo threatened her employees when they didn't let him talk to her.

Twitter messages from Santo to McGowan are also included in the documents. One of them says, "rose don't hurt me! iwill not kidding.u will be gone."

The order requires Santo to stay 200 yards away from Rose. A hearing is scheduled for March 11 when McGowan will ask a judge to make the order permanent.

dcteabag

At least obsess about an actress that is relevant... Talk about bottom feeding.

Jackie

Hmm!!....And who's she? Looks like there is a lot of infamous people out there who just pop up on TMZ from now and then.

Jim in Cali

I was such a big fan of Rose but I never understood why she screwed Marilyn Manson.

sebastian

Why does TMZ have a picture of Michael Jackson up next to the temporary restraining order in this story? And, who is Rose McGowan?

me not you

I love how D-List people who seem to never work are able to have "employees".

WHATEVAH

His twitter feed is HORRIFYING.

crimsons

Who the heck is Rose McGowan?

Gotcha

I know this guy, he has always been a weirdo....been stalking people since he was a kid, and his sister does it too. Their mother condones this behavior, because she was with his sister when she did her stalking. Sick family, who runs a daycare out of their home!

Scudrunner51

If the stalker looked like Jeremy Jackson Rose wouldn't have said a thing but because the guy isn't good looking she got him arrested....Rose should be happy that the guy took an interest in her...Seen her lately? E-Uuuuuu!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2