Charlie Sheen to Give First TV Interview

2/26/2011 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will be sitting down for an interview with ABC that is set to air next week.

0127_charlie_sheen_tmz_bn_3
Charlie will be talking to ABC News' Andrea Canning during a special one-hour edition of "20/20" on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.

This is why the five-second delay button was invented.

Jeanie

HIDE THE CHILDREN - CHUCKLES IS ON THE WARPATH!!

Zaidi

Why? Just more enabling.

Char

Charlie,

If you are clean, I hope you take this time to think about your children and as they get older how your behavior will ultimately affect them. You have been successful in regard to your career, but as a role model for a father and someone to aspire to, you have been an outright failure. Think again and turn your life around.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

"I have Hollywood friends in high places"

sure you do. Charlie will work. He is a big draw. Money trumps everything else in hollywood, or didn't your friends in high places tell you that. what a pinhead. oh wait, you already know that.

groovypet2

NUMBER 14 r u being sketchy? again? stop that!!!! :::))))))))

jxtr

This is a brazen move to interview on a competing network and trash your show.

larry

What is with these "so-called' celebrities? It's time they learned that they are not so high-powered that they can carry on like boozing, drug-using fools and expect people will want to continue supporting their television shows and movies. What kind of examples are they for their younger fans? Charlie DEFINITELY needs heavy duty psychiatric treatment before he does something awful to himself or, even worse, to his children. Those poor children are going to see this when they are old enough to understand and be mortified by his behavior. Charlie, grow up NOW! Be a man and think about your 4 children and their future. I doubt they will have much respect for you as you are at this time---a raving lunatic!

Jeanie

I've gotta set my DVR up for this interview...NOT!!

haha

Will it sound anything like this?

"First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. Okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is wack. WINNING!!1!1!"

Hey Now

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gonna watch it. I'll tune in for sure. Hopefully by then his parents will get a 72 hold approved.

Suz

Not a good idea. He has no filters left and cannot control himself. (You know, the impulse control he preached last week). He is committing career suicide. I have a feeling it will be back to making gems like "men at work" after this. Oh Charlie, please stop. Take a break, get your life together and come back strong.

Heidi

I'll be watching for sure as this should be very interesting... Hope he lets out alot of behind the scenes......... You go Charlie!!!!!!

Tellthetruth59

An interview would be exploitation at this point. It would be like interviewing Britney during her shaved head, beating cars with umbrella days. As much as I'd like to see Charlie's fire breathing fists firsthand, someone needs to step in and say no. It's cruel. The guy needs help.

Maya Penyon

First TV interview? Are you kidding me!?! Charlie has not shut up since starting this pissing contest with Chuck L. He has completely lost his mind! Charlie, just SHUT UP!!!

Kimi

Thought he was going to work on tuesday! Even though he wasn't wanted. Guess he found another source of money for the day1

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments