83rd Annual Academy Awards -- Fashion Blowout

2/28/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who cares who wins or loses? It's all about what the hottest people in Hollywood are wearing at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.

0227_oscars_launch_v3

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Joan Rivers would have been funny.

Davey Boy

Yuck, TMZ had to include Poison Berry amongst these other class acts.

Lisa

I swear Halle looks like a tranny.

Mee

Hallee get some hair the baby's out of diaper's you can do it.
Real men don't want to be with men looking chicks.

pk

As always Halle Berry looks absolutely amazing, even if she is a bit of a loon.

Brian B.

Sandra Bullock looks stunning that red dress.

Lisa

It is quite amazing how much Halle looks like a man isn't it?

Brian B.

Hey - I agree with y'all, Halle looks kinda manly. She needs to get rid of that spikey-dykey hair do and grow her hair long.

Mike

Mila Kunis is beautiful and has that bad girl edge that makes her really really hot.

MH

Mike

Brian B.

@ #26

"I see some Halle haters on the board. Why don't you post a picture. That's what I thought ugly ducklings hiding behind the computer. Lets not forget she won beauty pageants."

Posted at 6:22 PM on Feb 27, 2011 by MH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, you're really immature! Grow up and get real, we're only tellin the truth and you gotta be nasty about it. You sound like a real jackass.

Cherie

MH = RUDE IGNORANT BITCH

Cherie

#27

"People hate halle not becuase she is good looking, but because she really isn't a nice person and everyone has trouble with her. She has a bad temper, dumps friends, and overall has a poor reputation. Pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside."

Posted at 6:39 PM on Feb 27, 2011 by Mike
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't hate her...Hell, I don't even know her. But I do think she looks wretched with that short, butchy hair.

Randomness

Some of you people are laughable. While Halle may or may not have an attitude the fact is she is drop dead gorgeous in that dress. Probably one of the best dressed if not the best dressed period. Natalie Portman looks great too. I have to say none of the dresses this year really WOW'd me..Oh well!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments