Brooke Claims Charlie Sheen Sent Anti-Semitic Text

3/2/2011 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller claims Charlie Sheen recently sent her a scathing, anti-Semitic text about his manager, saying "I must execute mark b [Mark Burg] like the stoopid jew pig that he is."

0301_charlie_TEXT_EX

Sources say Charlie sent the text last week, after firing Mark ... but before rehiring him.

The text was quoted in Brooke's declaration in support of her request for a restraining order.

0301_charlie_pullout_quote
Charlie tells TMZ he did not send the text, saying, "I busted Brooke a year ago sending text messages from my phone to family members to cause discord.  Both Natalie and Rachel (aka, the goddesses)  will testify they observed Brooke with my phone on that day."  Charlie adds, "I have to believe the text about Mark Burg is a repeat performance."

Mark Burg tells TMZ, "Charlie Sheen's ex-publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's entertainment attorney, Jake Bloom, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's litigation attorney, Marty Singer, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's divorce attorney, Mark Gross, is Jewish.  I've known him for 13 years. I don't believe that he actually sent that text."

And Burg adds, "For the record, since Brooke Mueller is Jewish that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons also Jewish."

0301_winning_footer_v3

BILL

COME ON CHARLIE. WHY DON'T YOU AND LOHAN JUST GET A SLEAZY MOTEL TOGETHER AND OVERDOSE. YOU ARE BOTH LOSERS!!!

phyuck

Maybe it is just me, but it seems like people are seeking out anti-semitism. It's almost like they want to find it. The reason I say this is anytime someone who isn't Jewish refers to someone as a "Jew" or identifies them as being Jewish then they are an anti-semite. If the reference was a "black" pig or a "Chinese" pig or a "Mexican" pig or a "homosexual pig" would this even make the news? I seriously doubt it.

The insult here is the use of "pig" not "Jew." Identifying someone as a Jew isn't anti-semitic. If he had said "all Jews are pigs" then that would definitely be an anti-semitic remark. But he didn't say that. "Jew" isn't a bigoted slur on its own.

And stop referring to him as "racist." Even if you believe he is prejudiced against Jewish people that would make him a bigot not a racist. Judaism isn't a race. It is a religion.

I have nothing against Jewish people. But I think in the US, if you are bigoted against Jewish people it is seen as being worse than being bigoted against any other group (at least in how the media responds to it). I think all bigotry is EQUALLY deplorable and should not be tolerated EQUALLY.

dcarter

Oh boy the Davil is busy with this nut don't he think that drugs and money can cause a lot of evil believing the things in which he confess of is as Barney F off the Andy Griffin just plan old nuts, I send out my deepest sypmathy to his dad in which I do believe was never in the news as this joker there was a gentlemen that stated if he out lives him he'll be mad another mention just today should we pray for him he replied he don't care if you never seen him again , there should an private Island for these people with crews loose he's shouldn't be in the public and around his children he's like a loose cannon, who ever employer him is helping his habit and they should be on the same island as himself

unclemurry

I can't wait till they Roast him on Comedy Central. Highest ratings in TV history!!!

Whys

Stop joking and someone get this man institutionalized before he hurts either himself or someone else.

Michael

Hmm.. this doesnt QUITE ring true. yeah hes gone off the deep end, but this doesnt really feel right. Im not 100% on him sending this.

eks

why are jews untouchable? what happen to freedom of speech? you guys have a double standard. you make fun of other peoples and religious figures but when it comes to jews, thats the untouchable holy of holy's. give me a break. Im not even sure he actually sent the message but if he did, jews don't have a higher seat than anyone else.

FAsh10nPr1nc3ss

What's more interesting to me is that her quote on the top of the screen says "Wish I was with you guys right now" on the 19th of February. Hmm...Anyway if you want to avoid drama, and just keep it simple and watch TV choose DISH Network. DISH sponsored by account and it's been the best programming I have seen. DISH outshines competitors like COMCAST. Get yours at dish.com.

krunior

I always judge people by their looks, cause I can´t look inside, I mean...I guess like this you can also be wrong sometimes, but, you know, only if I have a connection like this, saying, if I like the looks of the person, then I can know something about them, and...yeah. I like your looks, you know, thats also why I dislike Jake, cause I haaaate his looks. Although the idea of his charakter, you know, although his character is a funny concept, like: someone being at home all the time, bein chill and relaxed, stuffing themselves with junkfood and watching TV. Beinmg a laidback guy.
I mean, except that Angus isn´t like that at all, too.

I mean I always think that Jake is a part of you, a side of you and also Alan. Sure you have a shy side! Or not? Hehe...

So, yeah, off what do I know. If you called someonw jewish, omg I don´t care. I´m not your mom, you know..you can take care of these things yourself.

I think your wish it is to be famous and, you know...I wanted to help you, so, I told you my ideas.
I also like you on TV you know, to me you seem super sympathetic and sweet you know. I think you´re a good person, you know, but, I´m not responsible for you, so...why should *I*..form an opinion over you or...well, I am on your side because I like your looks. Yeah. What was the question?
It´s not my problem if you call people jews I mean why are you asking that, or..seomthing? I mean this is not MY issue.
What are you saying?

thenid

I thought being Jewish is a personal choice of religon not a race of people. The artical say's "For the record, since Brooke Mueller is Jewish that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons also Jewish." I think it's funny how people treat relegion like a race... it's a choice and if the kids want to grow up and study dionetics then they wouldn't be Jewish now would they and wouldn't that make them half jewish? Anyway we shouldn't rush to a judgment on hear-say, and I sure each one of us has said something that the regreat and really didn't mean. Also this sounds like someone stirring the pot looking for trouble. Every time a star gets in trouble the anti-Semitic rumors surface and I just don't believe all that, the dude is surounded my jewish friends and co-workers, maybe he was flipping high as a kite .. Oh and let this be a lesson..... JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!And we should learn to love each other!

Chris

My goodness he looks so old!

amie

She'll. Do anything to attack at him.she is after. More money and more dope she found her window and she'll. Try to use it in any way.she's just jailous because she's tore up from the floor up and tryed to do all she can to take him down.good luck.

dood

come on you idiots, his children are Jewish, his close friends are Jewish, hell Most of the people around Charlie are Jewish, if you believe this crap I got a bridge I want to sell you idiots

shes obviously seeing an opportunity and just like last time, shes faking these text messages, which she has a HISTORY of doing

gadi

His phone, he is responsible, just like giving his car to a friend who runs a red lite and the cameras pick it up. He is toast. However, those hollywood Jews will put dollars ahead of ethics and use him to make money jsut like Gibson. We trully hate ourselves if we let him get away.

Yo Momma

Rock on Charlie! I'm still with ya bro!