Brooke Claims Charlie Sheen Sent Anti-Semitic Text

3/2/2011 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller claims Charlie Sheen recently sent her a scathing, anti-Semitic text about his manager, saying "I must execute mark b [Mark Burg] like the stoopid jew pig that he is."

0301_charlie_TEXT_EX

Sources say Charlie sent the text last week, after firing Mark ... but before rehiring him.

The text was quoted in Brooke's declaration in support of her request for a restraining order.

0301_charlie_pullout_quote
Charlie tells TMZ he did not send the text, saying, "I busted Brooke a year ago sending text messages from my phone to family members to cause discord.  Both Natalie and Rachel (aka, the goddesses)  will testify they observed Brooke with my phone on that day."  Charlie adds, "I have to believe the text about Mark Burg is a repeat performance."

Mark Burg tells TMZ, "Charlie Sheen's ex-publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's entertainment attorney, Jake Bloom, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's litigation attorney, Marty Singer, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's divorce attorney, Mark Gross, is Jewish.  I've known him for 13 years. I don't believe that he actually sent that text."

And Burg adds, "For the record, since Brooke Mueller is Jewish that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons also Jewish."

0301_winning_footer_v3

Danielle

#88 @ Danielle

#38 ("I am sure he did not mean that he was going to actually execute someone") The thing is we don't have to evaluate what he said, HE said it...he sent it and the words he used ARE a threat (he wasn't talking about executing a contract to renew the show you know)...his intent legally doesn't matter.

People can say that very same thing in regards to the president of the United States...and find themselves arrested, words ARE taken seriously because you never know someone's true intent.

The thing is people, if it came down to it...those texts can be subpoenaed so if she is lying it can be proven pretty quickly, same with if she's not.

Posted at 8:58 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by GEL
-----------------
Ridiculous. First, there are different rules regarding the President of the US as compared to others. Second, if we took everything that was said out of context like you would like, and without the sarcasm intended, we would be living all in fishbowls to be shot without mercy. Think, for once! Idiot.
-------------------

I'm very aware what the rules are regarding the President of the US as well as others. If he hadn't made a THREAT in the words she chose, which is the claim...it seriously does not matter legally what the intent was behind them...he still used the words he still made the threat...there ARE laws against that.

You do realize you show your own intelligence when you choose to insult someone else and call them an idiot...right??? You want to act superior but have no idea WHO you speak to so insults are your choice of defense...("Under state criminal codes, which vary by state, it is an offense to knowingly utter or convey a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person.")

to further prove the point in California.... ("Penal Code section 422. Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out can be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.") I hope you noticed that it does say "even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out".

So...it appears you are the one who should "think for once."

Posted at 10:14 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by GEL
--------------------------
I still think you are an idiot, and I don't care who you are, this is a message board, and your comment was ridiculous, comparing him to the President. Also, reread that section of the law again, the part about not carrying it out is not the important part, this is, "with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat"

If you were that important as you would like us to believe you would not be posting under the name GEL.

shalom

Lol this site. You say it's a "scathing" rant and then take the same sentence and post it twice to make it look like more than it is.

And since even mentioning someone is Jewish makes you anti Semitic according to TMZ's Rules of Conduct Mark Burg who says Brooke is a Jew is a anti Semite. So the Jew is anti Semitic. Now go run with that story.

krunior

what are u saying???????????????????????????????????

GEL

Danielle...what are you twelve? I read the statement I posted and pointed out the intent portion I did because YOU brought up intent. The fact remains "intent" is irrelevant...a specific threat is all it takes as it's worded as a threat. The words used in the threat were INTENTIONALLY put together to form that sentence (that's relevant to what you think you pointed out to me)...whether or not in his mind he intended to carry out the threat is IRRELEVANT (which is the argument you attempted to use in your previous post.) You have a computer....LOOK IT UP.

I've not stated I think I'm important, but the fact that you appear intimidated by my postings says quite a bit about you. FYI, I DID NOT COMPARE Charlie to the president. I used the President as an example of someone who has been threatened in a similar manner (via people talking on the phone, e-mails, what have you) to illustrate people being arrested for the very thing Charlie is accused of doing...that is an EXAMPLE of law in action, not a comparison (they are on polar ends of the law in that EXAMPLE...you know, one receiving the threat, one handing it out...in case you needed that explanation). Just so you know...a comparison would have been if I had used Brooke as the victim receiving a threat which I did not do (you seem to need that clarification).

I'm sure you will respond to me in some manner attempting to insult me again...fire away, you aren't worth the time to respond to again.

KB

Can't believe some people still believe Charlie Sheen after all the **** that is spewing out of that guy's mouth. I mean COME ON! The guy is clearly a freakin' liar, amongst other things...

Mitch

Sheen is lying through his ****ing teeth, and any of you naive douchebags who believe him should have your heads examined. Berg, you *****...get off the Sheen teet and defend your worthless self.

shannon

GROW UP BOTH OF YOU

krunior

I am 12....

Kind of.
So..you mean your life is being threatend or what? Well, if you want for me to do something you have to say it.

So, who has insulted who? I don´t know you! Hm. I don´t know you on the inside. What do you mean? I don´t know if you slapped girls or not, but..I mean I know for example with Chris Brown and Rihanna I think that mostly it´s her fault, cause now she is making so much money out of him, exploiting him, ruining him. So, I see Rihanna winning out of the situation with Chris Brown, and so it looks to me as if it was all her idea or whatever, right?
Sure, still looks not so good for Chris Brown, so...yeah.

So, maybe the girls also ticked you off or whatever, I mean, what do *I* know. It just seemed like ur in danger right now or something. So I sort of felt a feeling in my chest to, help you or something and..yeah. You´re certrainly one of the cooler guys out there. You just seem completly harmless to me.
To me you seem like a kid, which is a good thing. Right?
So....hehe, did that somehow answer your question or someting...

Hm, yeah, I thought that..yeah-I don´t know how ur lifes in danger, I don´t know!
*I* certainly....am like on your side and stuff. I don´t knwo understand what the matter is.

SakkeL

This was private textmessage, so who cares of rasistic language, like any of you never done that :D it's NOT ANYBODYS BUSINESS!!!

And if u look closely what he said, it could be understood as not at all rasistic comment: Jew (yes he IS jew, thats truth nothing else) pig (that's totally separate word and might have been used to paint a picture of this jews behaviour (if his moneygreedy he might be called pig, not nice word maybe but who cares it's private textmessage). CASE CLOSED.

dynahog

Looks like Charlie can't even tell a lie very well. He should have found out first where BM was at the time he alleges she used his phone.

It's bad enough for Charlie that BM was with PH the entire day, but that they were filming a reality show. That brings up all kinds of witnesses for BM and PH as to their whereabouts on the day and hours in question.

Charlie, for shame!

"Alan Harper" (aka Jon Cryer) was accused of Twittering something nasty, but has NO Twitter Account and NO Facebook Account.

krunior

I figure YOU are scared of being executed. This is why you say stuff like this yourself, but actually, you yourself are meant.
You are ...in danger or you think you are, and noone else.

sean

What would you expect from a Vatican Warlock,who took the last name of a fundamentalist Catholic Archbishop Fulton J.Sheen ?? "All my paid staff are jewish and I have not gassed them yet" Charlie Sheen. He also thinks the jews blew up the twin towers on 9-11-01.Hitler was 1/4 jewish on his mothers side too..

ketjo

This whole little tidbit is Harvey kids stirring the pot.....

The man is clearly not in his right mind...butr this is sinking low really low...not on Charlie's part but TMZ'a part....

She' goina do and say anything to keep the boys now that she has them again....and this text seems to be all fully convenient to turn up just now and for Harvey to get it in his hands so quick.... This ain't TV were things happen quickly this is real life and it goes a little slower then that.

I ain't buying it...

Somebody have mercy and commite this man to a mental hospital he is insane and can't help himself and he's got vultures hovering all round him ready to pick his bones and he don't see it..

BoSoxMommy

Hispanic is NOT a race!!! Idiots! That's what you went to law school for.

krunior

Race shmace, I mean, it´s just a term. If you stay in america then you also assimilate. Then you also look more american.
Race only mean the looks, right? Oh well. Who cares about that. If you immigrate from one place to another, then it´s always like that. Hispanic means coming from spain, right? So.....?

I think you´re cool.

You feel romantic, ok.....