Brooke Claims Charlie Sheen Sent Anti-Semitic Text

3/2/2011 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller claims Charlie Sheen recently sent her a scathing, anti-Semitic text about his manager, saying "I must execute mark b [Mark Burg] like the stoopid jew pig that he is."

0301_charlie_TEXT_EX

Sources say Charlie sent the text last week, after firing Mark ... but before rehiring him.

The text was quoted in Brooke's declaration in support of her request for a restraining order.

0301_charlie_pullout_quote
Charlie tells TMZ he did not send the text, saying, "I busted Brooke a year ago sending text messages from my phone to family members to cause discord.  Both Natalie and Rachel (aka, the goddesses)  will testify they observed Brooke with my phone on that day."  Charlie adds, "I have to believe the text about Mark Burg is a repeat performance."

Mark Burg tells TMZ, "Charlie Sheen's ex-publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's entertainment attorney, Jake Bloom, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's litigation attorney, Marty Singer, is Jewish.  Charlie Sheen's divorce attorney, Mark Gross, is Jewish.  I've known him for 13 years. I don't believe that he actually sent that text."

And Burg adds, "For the record, since Brooke Mueller is Jewish that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons also Jewish."

0301_winning_footer_v3

thestones

correction: "on the PLANE."

brenda

At this rate, he will be on next years Oscars telecast. Only problem is, it will be in the part of the show NO ONE wants to be in....."In Memoriam"

Posted at 8:48 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by BoilingBleach

------------------------------

The Academy will do a Farrah Fawcett and "forget" him in the line up.

Ollie_vee

I think Charlie should have ANOTHER cigarette, don't you?

What do you say, Chuckles? "Smoke up, Johnny!!!!"

KELLY

Did I miss something and the checks stop cashing for this trolip ??? first he walked on water not this ????

kingborg

cs fans are clueless fools to still think he is not doing wrong.

thestones

@26

you go, stir that pot.

Danielle

WOW We are getting too much into people's privates lives, and asking the government to too and I am sure he did not mean that he was going to actually execute someone. When all our our words start being evaluated to this point you may as well just put us all into camps and let government run everything for you. You people are not thinking about what you are promoting. You are all afraid of your owwn shadows, pretty soon we will have to have arguments with people in separate rooms with each other with all our remarks going through moderators first. What is wrong with you people!

I am also tired of this protected class of Jews too, so what someone called a Jew stoopid! BFD.

GEL

Go away Charlie!!! Just STFU and go crawl under a rock with your "goddesses" (aka trashy whores) and fade to black...you used to be a noteable fun to watch actor, now you're just pathetic and disgusting. On the up-side I bet Mel called to support you because your stoopid (as you spelled it) antics are taking the spotlight off of HIM and his troubles...I'm sure he's quite thankful for that.

The way you are acting right now I would be scared to have you pet-sit a gerbil, I certainly wouldn't entrust you with children!

jwned

Obviously he has brain damage due to his disease. But by all means, since he is a public figure, take EVERYTHING he says literally. It's only fair right? He made big bank on his chosen career. He has to be accountable. It's great to know that so many people never had an addict in their life to sort through this mass hatred.

MightyMouse

Cracktard Sheen needs to be institutionalized before he goes down in a blaze of glory in a police shootout. Get the butterfly net, Martin, and get you boy into a straight jacket before he ends up dead.

Me

Blacks accuse TMZ of being racist all the time. So TMZ is going to run a story about a comment about jews? Oh wait Harvey is a jew.

Leave the kids alone

where is the proof that the text actually said that? Yes Charlie seems quite out there but still she could have made it up....

HarlotO'Hara

he needs to get in a car with his goddesses and drive off a cliff like thelma and louise.

thestones

I give his twitter account less than 24 per his attorney.

GEL

#38 ("I am sure he did not mean that he was going to actually execute someone") The thing is we don't have to evaluate what he said, HE said it...he sent it and the words he used ARE a threat (he wasn't talking about executing a contract to renew the show you know)...his intent legally doesn't matter.

People can say that very same thing in regards to the president of the United States...and find themselves arrested, words ARE taken seriously because you never know someone's true intent.

The thing is people, if it came down to it...those texts can be subpoenaed so if she is lying it can be proven pretty quickly, same with if she's not.