Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna Sue 'Em All!!!

2/28/2011 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen says he plans on suing CBS, Warner Bros., and Chuck Lorre for breach of contract -- and he wants to back the money truck up straight to their door.

Charlie Sheen Abc Interview Video
When asked if he planned on filing a lawsuit over the "Two and a Half Men" fiasco, Sheen told ABC this morning, "Wouldn't you? I don't have a job. I got a whole family to support ... They're gonna put [the money] on a scale and say, 'A little more, a little more. Add some gold! Add some gold! Bingo!' ... I'm here to collect."

As TMZ first reported, even among all this animosity, Sheen wants to do a season 9 and even a season 10 ...  if they paid him $3 million an episode plus a $20 million signing bonus.

You can see the full interview below:

Wait ... there's more. Sheen did "Today" also, so you can watch that below ...

Joanne

So X17 removed the story of Charlie checking into rehab! I knew it was a load of crap!

wow

He needs to shut up, apologize and go to Rehab A.S.A.P.

Lori

Watching a "Special report" from Christiane Ahmanpour...she's IN THE ROOM with Gadaffi...and all of his crazy talk...

WOW, WERE HE AND CHUCKLES SEPARATED AT BIRTH? Both have delusions of grandeur...challenging the U.N., challenging Obama...What's next?

SUING THE WORLD?

alaakahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Misty

Seems to me he is just another Valerie Hooper WHO, she had a show and went on a rant and sued the networks...where is she now? Oh and didn't Delta Burke do the same thing....she is now out there selling on HSN and QVC....for some unknown reason they all believe their publicity and that they are perfect -- NOPE

WHO CARES?!

@295

And I bet some of that money is owed to sum "bad" people.

I found his statement, "...I'm sueing cause I'm out of work, I have no money...there are people bigger than me that need the money to fuel the party."...interesting?

Believe me, I hate crashing as much as the next person...but face it Chuck, reality sucks.

sugarbee

RE; Posted at 9:18 AM on Feb 28, 2011 by JUST A GOOD PERSON

CHARLIE IS THAT YOU? LOL.

Why don't YOU get a life *******. You are the one posting the same long thing over and over again trying to defend Charlie. And your "mind your own business, it's his private life" crap is mute because the idiot Charlie is screaming this private stuff on radio and TV to anyone who will listen. It's nice that you aren't worried for Charlie's kids because they are not yours but some REAL good people DO worry about others little kids who didn't ask to have a Dad who is a drugged out nut job!

Joann

I listened to both video clips and have been following this story from day one. Charlie is talking crazy as hell.

I have been trying to make sense out of this because I can't understand why Charlie is so mad at CBS especially Chuck Lorre.

I'm thinking Charlie could booze and drug it up as much as he wanted as long as he returned to work sober and did his job. The "suits" had to know Charlie was an addict but they probably didn't care as long as he did his job and kept his drug lifestyle private and under control. Charlie probably had it under control for the last 6-7 years.

Charlie was being paid almost $2 million dollars per episode and you are not going to pay someone that much money if you thought they were a risk to the show.

It looks like Charlie lost control after his marriages went down the tubes. Maybe all the stress with his ex-wives pushed him over the edge, I don't know, but Charlie even said "the suits" came out to his house and told him to clean up his act after the last drug incident. I'm assuming the publicity from the drugs, especially from the last incident was too much for the producers to take which is why they told him to clean up his act.

The only reason I can think of right now as to why Charlie hates Chuck and CBS is because they probably gave him an ultimatum "clean up your drug lifestyle because now the public knows or we will close down the show".

Charlie might be taking this stand with Chuck and CBS because he didn't like the ultimatum he got and probably thought "you can't tell me what to do with my private life".

What Charlie should understand is these men are in business to make money and Charlie actions are INDIRECTLY putting the show in a bad light. Something has to go and it not gonna be them.

Just my opinion.

El Loco

he look´s like David Hasselhoff ^^
and we don´t like David Hasselhoff in Germany, but until the last week´s we like Charlie...but so...

JAN

Oh my he's lost his mind!
BRING IT!

Edee

Dude makes britt's meltdown look like a case of hiccups...so embarrassing for his family, and does anyone now doubt Brooke's stabbing story, or Denise's horror stories???Get HELP!Calling Dr. Drew...this is the NEW Mel!!!!

Claudia

he's gotta go... do us all a favor and just od or something. too much time wasted on people that think they deserve something...
he's pathetic

rod dick

BEWARE OF THE POSTER, "JUST A GOOD PERSON".....THIS IS CHARLIE SHEEN POSTING AND RE-POSTING THESE COMMENTS!!!

CHARLIE, YOU THRIVE ON ALL THIS ATTENTION, DON'T TALK ABOUT NOT JUDGING YOU, YOU HYPERCRITICAL F*CK!

KARMA IS A B*TCH!

YOU LOOK LIKE S*IT AND YOU ARE A REAL ANTI-SEMITIC, ARROGANT, A**HOLE!

YOU ARE IN DENIAL, MAN.

THE ONLY REASON YOUR "SUPPORT STAFF", YOUR EX-WIVES, YOUR AGENT, MANAGER, ATTORNEY, PUBLICIST, ETC STICK WITH YOU IS BECAUSE THEY ENJOY TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LIVING A GREAT LIFE. THESE PEOPLE WILL ABANDON VERY QUICKLY AND VERY SOON.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU ****HEAD!

cheeek

What the...? Did anyone of you think about his whole life?
How its be, to be an everyone known guy?

why not live your life? He got the financial cushion, so he really can do what he wants. Not one of you know him personally and we are living in a century, where everyone should know that you cant judge a man, only your hear about him. What he did etc.

By the way, the interview wasnt really interesting at all, because the presenter asks the wrong questions. Without any depth and so he answered fully correctly in my opinion.
It wasnt Joaquin-Style ;-)

crizl

Shame on (nearly) all of you. I count about 100 votes against him. In my opinion he`s a god. In Germany nearly everybody likes him. Surely, he seems to be a little bit nervously at the moment, but, put on his, who wouldn`t.
People! Don`t chop him!
I`m getting sick much more seeing those two people talking about his red raclett. My god...
PEACE CHARLIE
a german fan

dana

When is he going to shave his head and prove he is seriously crazy?