Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna Sue 'Em All!!!

2/28/2011 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen says he plans on suing CBS, Warner Bros., and Chuck Lorre for breach of contract -- and he wants to back the money truck up straight to their door.

Charlie Sheen Abc Interview Video
When asked if he planned on filing a lawsuit over the "Two and a Half Men" fiasco, Sheen told ABC this morning, "Wouldn't you? I don't have a job. I got a whole family to support ... They're gonna put [the money] on a scale and say, 'A little more, a little more. Add some gold! Add some gold! Bingo!' ... I'm here to collect."

As TMZ first reported, even among all this animosity, Sheen wants to do a season 9 and even a season 10 ...  if they paid him $3 million an episode plus a $20 million signing bonus.

You can see the full interview below:

Wait ... there's more. Sheen did "Today" also, so you can watch that below ...

Jeanie

Oh no...Charlie did NOT just say he was gonna sue...HE STARTED THIS WHOLE THING!!! I CAN NOT believe what this man is doing...First I thought he was just being d*ck about this whole thing, next I think he's mentally ill (which by chance I think he still is), but then to threaten to SUE if he doesn't get his show back -- when he was the cause of the shutting down of production?!?!

WAKE UP CHARLIE!!

Secondly...WTH happened to Sheen's looks?? A little while ago, I watched TMZ's interview with him (yet strangely now, that video and thread have vanished) and his face looked 60 and his body looks BLOATED. His stomach looked protruded as if his liver function was shutting down...I CAN'T BELIEVE this radical transformation of his appearance!! I don't watch his show, but my folks do -- and when I went to visit them recently, they had the show on...and Sheen looked NOTHING like he does now!!

Yep I said that

Man can't he just STFU I am sick of hearing this **** blaming every one else for his own f*ck ups. He better have saved some of the big bucks he got paid cause this will probably be the last role he gets

phoenix

Cherie

Hey can anyone tell me when ABC will be airing their night interview tomorrow with Sheen? TMZ posted last night that the interview will air on ABC at 10/9 central, yet when I went to DVR it--I didn't see it listed on my Cable Guide.

LeXXi

This is not funny! Charlie is having a mental breakdown and needs help right now. I was never a fan really, but commenting that he's nuts, or stoned etc... is wrong. He needs professional help.

Holly

Bring it

Alan Carver

These interviews remind of that fable The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf and How the wolf destroyed two of their three homes until he came upon the BRICK one. I will huff and I will puff until I BLOW your house down! Well Charlie you are now facing a brick house - one you CANNOT BLOW DOWN! Now CBS/Warner Bros., on the other hand is going to BLOW your house down, through lawsuits and years of lengthy litigation, due to your drug fueled, alcoholic lifestyle that COST THEM MILLIONS and MILLIONS of $'s in LOSS AD REVENUE and whatever else they deem necessary to recoup their LOSSES!

So Sheen, huff and puff as long as you can, because, SOONER rather than later, you are going to run out of air! We await that GLORIOUS day when you are no longer allowed on these national tv shows to spout off how you're the victim, when the real victims are the people (cast mates), and production crew that you cost them their livelihoods due to your drug-addled, booz-bag, whoring ways!

It was nice knowing you Charlie - the cards are stacked against you and if you do not do something positive in your life to get this train on a different track, Lindsay Lohan is going to OUT LIVE YOU! Now that would be a complete SUCKER PUNCH!

Alan Carver

Gordon

Charlie who??......Jon Cryer is the "real" talent on that show.

DG

Sounds like the long term effects of syphilis are setting in.

Bruce

What is interesting about Mr. Sheen’s recent comments and actions is the fact that they seem open and without regret. He appears to be simply stating things like they are. Is he lying, covering something up? I doubt it, nor do I care one way or the other. How many of you could be so honest?

Granted he has a pile of net worth so he has the security of knowing that what ever he says …or does would hurt very little financially. I know that everything I do and say is predicated on not offending anyone for fear of having a negative effect on my family and the business I am entering. I cannot state or even think the way I really feel about anything. It’s like having a chastity belt on my mind and it hurts because it is too tight.

A few years ago I decided to try and change the direction of my life, business “wise” and personal “wise”. It is so difficult without money most of you cannot imagine. I compare myself to a “round peg” and there are only square holes to try and fit myself into…it doesn’t work. So what I have to do is try to find a place away from the square holes, someplace that has only round ones. In Mr. Sheen’s case it boils down to two problems. One is that he seems dissatisfied with his life and its direction. Two he cannot find what might bring “love” back into his life (I don’t necessarily mean personal love). And it seems there is no one he can trust to help and stick with him on that rocky journey.

Is there a simple solution to a seemingly complex problem such as this? I have to believe there is. Because I have no money to speak of my options are very limited, however Mr. Sheen’s options are wide open. But because he is being pulled and shoved in so many directions at the same time it is just as impossible for him to find the round space he seeks as it is for me.

What his critics need is something called tolerance. This is the kind of perspective on Mr. Sheen’s life (what he says and does) that is needed. The media has all the answers but none of the solutions. All they do is add to the pushing and shoving for their own benefit. What if Mr. Sheen lived next to a quiet stream in the Rocky’s and fished every day, listened to music at dinner and watched the stars drift to the horizon at night. What if he disappeared from media attention? Of course the media speculation would run wild for awhile but would fade before long. Inner peace is something we all seek, whether it is a quiet stream in the mountains or an engrossing business that is fun. I found that business (if I can get it financed) and hope to move to that stream soon.

I believe that Mr. Sheen is a very lucky person in many ways and I support him 100%. I also wish that there was some way for me to lend him the support he deserves.

Cherie

#328

"This is not just for Charlie Sheen. This is for all the people who have been fortunate enough to work in Hollywood and make fabulous money. I, and I'm sure I speak for many others, am so tired of the lack of class and appreciation. We have so many talented actors and actesses but are subject to the reality trash who don't know how to behave. The stars too full of themselves and seem to have forgotten where they came from. Enough is enough. I miss the Hollywood that had real actors that had to behave or their jobs were on the line. I miss the days we could watch t.v to escape our lives and get enjoyment. We don't need the Nenes, So called basketball wives, Camilles, Charlie Sheens...etc. We need and want the ones with talent and class. If we don't start speaking up and sticking to our guns we are going to continue to be subject to this trash."

Posted at 11:07 AM on Feb 28, 2011 by phoenix
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very eloquently said, phoenix!! I too--miss the old Hollywood where we escape into the tv set and watch a good sitcom or movie...In my honest opinion--I think that the sitcoms and the movies of the 80s & 90s were SO MUCH better!! The comedies were actually FUNNY!!! Now, the comedic movies out there are either:
a.) about moronic pot humor
b.) predictable
c.) have no real plot to them, just a bunch of Goofiness

Things have really gone downhill in this day and age...Thank God I have digital cable and Netflix, cuz if I didn't--I'd never watch what was on tv.

Cherie

Charlie looks like he has some debilitating disease doesn't he? He better go to the doctor and get a checkup STAT!!!!

Gordon

Hey Mr. Harper...I just got back from the Unemployment office. You were right!..... nothin there but "loosers and trolls".
Oh, by the way, I did see Berta standing in line...she said to send you her "love". LOL

Marie

Looks,talks,acts,sounds JUST like a crackhead!! Just like one!"I don't need help","I help myself","it's not me who has a problem,it's the rest of you".I wouldn't unclog a toilet with this cat!