D.A. Gets Financial Help From Oksana's Lawyer

3/3/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. County District Attorney Steve Cooley -- whose office will soon decide the fate of Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson -- attended 2 fundraisers on his own behalf at the home of the lawyer who negotiated Oksana's $15 million settlement ... which is the core of the extortion investigation.

0301-steve_george_EX

TMZ has learned Eric George, a prominent Beverly Hills civil lawyer, hosted both campaign fundraisers last year, while the L.A. County Sheriff's Department was conducting its investigation.

And documents reveal ... George contributed more than $8,000 to Cooley in 2010 ...  of that, George contributed $1,992 in August ... while the Sheriff's investigation of Oksana was going full bore ... we do know, however, George has had a long-standing friendship with Cooley and has made contributions to him in the past.

As TMZ first reported, George negotiated a $15 million package for Oksana during her mediation in May, 2010.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... Sheriff's investigators believe there's "strong evidence " that Oksana extorted Mel by threatening to release the explosive tapes unless she got the money.

TMZ broke the story that the D.A.'s office disagrees with Sheriff's investigators and has all but decided not to prosecute Oksana, but we're told Mel Gibson will be charged with misdemeanor domestic violence.

And we've learned ... Cooley has been involved -- holding a meeting in his office in December to review the case, though a D.A. spokesperson says no decisions were made during that meeting.

There is grousing among some people in law enforcement -- especially in the Sheriff's Department -- that Cooley should have completely removed himself from the decision-making process given the fundraisers and contributions from George.

George had no comment to TMZ, but a Sheriff's spokesperson has told us the only person under investigation in the extortion matter is Oksana.

Although sources tell us the die has already been cast, a D.A. spokesperson tells TMZ ... prosecutors will make a filing decision "very soon" and Cooley likely will not participate -- because he's about to go on a long-standing, out-of-town vacation for a week and a half.

The spokesperson would not say whether Cooley would make the filing decision if he's back in town when his deputies make their recommendation.

Midwesterner

Peeking back in ... one more time before I go to bed.

Midwestern ... the doctor that saw her for the first time and told her to get the Cat scan that she never went for and he said when he tried to contact her for a follow up she never returned his call.

The one she saw Jan 8th ... I think.

Posted at 10:08 PM on Mar 5, 2011 by Belinda

___________________________________________________

She saw Arthur Gordon, whom she describes as "my general practitioner," about the alleged concussion on January 8. That is in her declaration.

sugart*ts

Listening to New Orleans jazz artist pre-Katrina. The oil spill was just another nail in coffin... but for tiger's blood!

Majestik

Posted at 12:24 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Midwesterner

WAit, wait, described WHERE as her general practitioner? I only ask this for one reason. She went to her NORMAL Dentist for updates, she went to a pediatrician that was supposedly picked by both her, and Mel since - we've got a depo from this Doc and not just because Oxymoron showed up that day, since then, a year ago we are hearing from ROL how Mel and Oxy have been at Baby appointments and the fact they never brought up new docs names, and she actually tried to petition the court, in August?, to change pediatricians, and the judge said no, means they are with the same one.

Now, if we go back, MONTHS ago, wasn't ARTHUR Gordon the internist, that suggested she go to Emergency and get a CAT scan? BTW, how the HELL is this coincidental in this case that Judge SCOTT GORDON is the presiding judge on her Custody case and this ARTHUR is an internist.

Can we find out if the two of them are related?????

Midwesterner

Majestik,

Aren't you Canadian? Why are you so concerned about Hillary Clinton? She's not president and never will be.

As to her relationship with Bill Clinton, it could be that it's based on something other than sex. I always remember this story about Bill Clinton and his very remarkable mother: she asked Bill why he wanted to marry Hillary, and he responded, "Mama, I just got to have a woman I can really talk to."

Clinton's mother, a nurse, used to come home from work every day and engage her brilliant son in conversations about the day's local and national newspaper headlines. I just think Bill grew up thinking the woman of a household was supposed to be someone intelligent that you could "really talk to."

As to why Hillary stayed with Bill, I think there is a real possibility she loves him.

Midwesterner

Can we find out if the two of them are related?????

Posted at 12:34 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Majestik

___________________________________________________

As I said in my post, I am quoting her declaration (made when she requested a restraining order against Mel and accused him of DV). Gordon is a very common name.

I thought their must be a second doctor because people keep referring to a doctor she had never seen before.

Midwesterner

Majestik,

Her declaration doesn't really say that much about visiting Gordon, just this paragraph:

"After my headaches did not subside, I also made an appointment with my general practitioner, Dr. Arthur Gordon, during the afternoon of January 8, 2010. After examining me, Dr. Gordon diagnosed me as suffering from a concussion from the punches to my face. I stayed in bed for a few weeks following the January 6, 2010 incident, and continued to suffer from headaches, dizziness and nausea during that time period. My symptoms eventually subsided."

We discussed this on the board a few weeks back. She texted Mel, saying she had a concussion, on January 7, but she didn't see Gordon until January 8. That's why I keep trying to find out where we got this information about another doctor.

Midwesterner

New thread

Majestik

Majestik,

Posted at 12:36 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Midwesterner

Middie, yes I am CANADIAN....and guess what - the FLICKIN, FLYIN, freakin, whatever - president you freakin' morons, no wait let me be sensible, the president you put in power will affect Canadian politics and it's economy.

AGAIN THOUGH, put into power, EVEN THOUGH I"M CANADIAN - will affect me in the long run. YOU ASK ME WHY, I post about your American politics LOL, does that spell it out for you?

NOW.....MIDDIE are you MALE? ANd I ask this as a question to what you posted. FIRST OFF. I'm supposed to believe that someone's marriage after twenty some freakin' years was based on, what did you say?....

"""As to her relationship with Bill Clinton, it could be that it's based on something other than sex"""

Um Mid, if it's based on something more than sex, if they have a GREAT marriage whether on this, or with sex, why is he gleaning mistresses left and right? Seriously, you are trying to tell me that their 20 year relationship was based on something other than sex, which means it gives him a right, in a MARRIED RELATIONSHIP, in a long time MARRIED RELATIONSHIP, that it was OKAy to go **** around because it was REPORTED by his MOTHER after all this that he was attracted mentally to a woman that thinks???? LMFAO, sorry - but Tiger Woods mother came out of the woodwork and blamed her SON"S indesretians on the WIFE, "she must NOT have been taking care of his needs" Un huh, and if after all this time that Tiger's dad has passed on and we had whore after whore coming out of the woodwork that he was with, do you thing Tiger's mom would be saying that? No she wouldn't because all those whores would prove her point, se was NO WIFE or MOTHER and that's why he strayed.....ROFLMAO.

DO YOU THINK, TIGER"S MOM would pull this same scenario if her own husband cheated, possibly left her for a younger female. Come on, REALLY??????

observer77

i wonder how many pro-MG posters/readers majestik has turned off with her aggressive appropriation of this board? it's not a pleasant place to be anymore.

Janeny

Majestik,

Posted at 12:53 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Midwesterner

She mush have dropped Atropine ophthalmic causes the muscles in your eye to become relaxed. This widens your pupil. Your pupil will remain wide and will not respond to light.

Read this:

Очень легко симулировать сотрясение головного мозга. Достаточно сообщить врачу, что упали и после падения теряли сознание на 3 -5 минут. Врач, естественно спросит:

- Откуда знаешь, что именно пять минут был без сознания?

Надо сказать, что это известно со слов находившейся рядом жены, например, или друга или… и т.д. Обязательно надо настаивать на том, что вы не помните события перед самой травмой:

- Помню, что вышел из подъезда… И всё. Больше ничего не помню. Очнулся в машине «Скорой» (или дома, или в приемном покое больницы). Все то, что предшествовало травме за 3-5 минут до нее - надо не помнить! Это называется «ретроградная амнезия» и является четким симптомом черепно- мозговой травмы.

Затем надо сообщить, что вскоре после того, как пришёл в себя – была рвота. Жаловаться надо на головную боль, тошноту и желание спать. Потом пусть делают, что хотят: рентген-снимки черепа, эхо – ЭГ, КТ и т.д. Исключить сотрясение, а то и легкий ушиб головного мозга – уже нельзя.

Хорошо, если есть старый перелом костей черепа. На R–граммах черепа это перелом будет виден всю оставшуюся жизнь. Если рассказать все так, как я описал выше, то после произведения рентгенограмм черепа вам будет установлен диагноз ушиба головного мозга. А это – освобождение от работы минимум на месяц.

Не стоит закапывать капли раствора атропина в глаза, с целью добиться анизокории (разных по величине зрачков – бывает при травме мозга). Изолированная анизокория без других, обязательных в этом случаи симптомов, чётко указывает на симуляцию.

It is very easy to simulate a concussion. Enough to tell the doctor that fell and lost consciousness after falling to 3 -5 minutes. The doctor, naturally ask:

- How do you know that it is five minutes, was unconscious?

I must say that it is known with words is beside his wife, for example, or a friend or ... etc Must insist that you do not remember events before the injury:

- I remember that came out of the house ... That's all. Most do not remember anything. Woke up in the car "ER" (or at home, or in the hospital waiting room). All that preceded the injury for 3-5 minutes before it - we must not forget! This is called "retrograde amnesia" and is a clear symptom of traumatic brain injury.

Then you announce that shortly after he came to himself - was vomiting. Should complain of headaches, nausea and a desire to sleep. Then let them do what they want: the X-ray images of the skull, echo - EG, CT, etc. Delete a concussion, and even a minor injury of the brain - no longer available.

Well, if you have an old fracture of the skull bones. On R-grams skull fracture is seen to be lifelong. If you tell everything as I described above, after making a skull X-ray you will be diagnosed with a brain contusion. And this is - freedom from work for at least a month.

It is not necessary to bury drops of atropine in the eye, in order to achieve anisocoria (pupils of various sizes - is an injury of the brain). Isolated anisocoria without the other, mandatory in the cases of symptoms that clearly indicates the simulation.

Janeny

It is not necessary to bury drops of atropine in the eye, in order to achieve anisocoria (pupils of various sizes - is an injury of the brain). ISOLATED ANISOCORIA WITHOUT THE OTHER (CT scan confirmed) MANDATORY IN THE CASES OF SYMPTOMS - CLEARLY INDICATES THE SIMULATION.
Janeny

I DON"T KNOW WHY NOBODY IS ****ING LISTENING! This is WHY she did to go for the CT SCAN! She didn't want her LIE of SIMULATING A CONCUSSION to be exposed !
SHe is from Russia! THIS HAD BEEN PLANNED! She was PREPARED! SHe just dropped a few ****ing drops her Rus "doctor" had for her and went to this idiot doctor Arthur who is NOT Russian and never HEARD of such things!

Curious

Janeny -
There is a simpler solution that atropine drops. In Dr. Gordon's declaration, he stated he'd never seen her before, this was her first visit to him.

The lazy eye is a pre-existing condition. In some pictures of Miss Oksana you can even see her eyes not quite centered.

That's why she went to a doctor who didn't know her medical history and complained of concussion symptoms.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 2:05 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by observer77

Scroll by if you don't like her comments!

IMO, It is posts like yours that put off MORE posters because EVERYONE has a right to post as they want. WHY should anyone have to fit into what YOU think is 'ok'? Why aren't ALL typing styles ok? Hello--freedom of speech.

Curious

Signing out of this thread, getting confused. Again. As usual.

em

@curious
your link to
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/66581 - "is not available in this area"
shows what a talented pianist she is.
Posted at 4:35 PM on Mar 5, 2011 by Curious

Could you post the article somewhere as anything from the National Enquirer is not available in the UK!!

I have started a timeline with some of the information collected from these pages.

Like I said before, just imagine what a team with a common goal might achieve!
A network of dedicated researchers in pursuit of the truth could be very effective and not easily silenced.

Previous 15 Comments | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments