Roseanne Barr

My Neighbor MURDERED My Goats!

3/2/2011 6:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Roseanne Barr claims her neighbor is a gun-toting NIGHTMARE -- who slaughtered the comic's goats as part of a campaign of terror ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Roseanne Barr Goat

Barr -- who lives on a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii -- filed a request for a restraining order against her neighbor Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard ... claiming the couple has had it out for Rosie since she moved in.

According to the docs, Roseanne claims the problems began from the moment she moved in -- when her neighbors declared they don't want any "Kaballah studying [that means Jewish) people here on the Big Island."

Roseanne says Roree claims to have guns -- and often harasses and even threatens the comic.

In fact, Roseanne claims one morning she found two of her four goats had been killed -- and shortly after Rosie discovered the bodies, her neighbor allegedly told Roseanne's son-in-law, "That's what happens when you piss people off."

Rosie wants a judge to ban the couple from getting anywhere near her property -- or contacting any member of her family.

In related news, the county recently cited Roseanne for doing "illegal work" on her nut farm ... after Roree filed a complaint in the "interest of public safety."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

SpoilerAlert

Rosie owns a nut farm?

Oh the irony!

Dawn Kessler

No matter how anyone feels about Rosanne Barr, what her neighbors are doing is criminal! As far as I can see, she isn't bothering anyone. She was recently on Oprah and there were some clips of Rosanne at her Hawaiian nut farm. It looks VERY nice and Rosanne and her boyfriend work the farm all day. Yes, Rosanne may be nuttier than a fruitcake, but she isn't bothering ANYONE. Those neighbors are disgusting. Just because you don't like someone personally doesn't mean you can destroy their property or kill poor little innocent goats.

oh holland

How horrible. I hope those neighbors get what's coming to them.

juli kellermann

Very sad about the goats! I lov the idea of your life on nut farm with loving man, sounds like peace & a dream come true! I lov Roseanne's humor & humility, I have made a video (spoof on Gaga,who I also think is great with creativity) would love to send it to Roseanne to critique , how would I get it to her, please let me know thks, Bless you all! Juli

LOC

if i had not
lost my last 1.5 gram i wouldnt be talkin happy gta'ing to everyone!

lady

You go get them neighbors rosie! You can do but make sure its legal. She loves to use her tractor and drives her neighbors nuts because she is trying to clear alot of her land. Go Rosie!!! Jealous neighbors of her money & fame.

lady

MsCougarGurl

Aloha!!!
Roseanne Barr; you are a haole on the Big Island and you obviously have no respect for the aina you purchased. Take it from a haole gurl that lived in Hawaii for 20 years: Be humble. Respect your neighbors because the locals will win every time.
Mahalo!!!

Emily

god.... you self-pitying jews..

since when did ALL jews study kaballah? give me a break.

the neighbor probably doesn't want the freaks from Hollywood...

charlee

poor GOATS i love animals and i love heer show too...leave her alone

dolores mollring

PS: roseanne you and send me some of your fresh garden vegtables when you get to many. I can't afford to buy local produce. Aloha and welcome to Hawaii. As Im typing this I'm still laughing about your show last night again Mahalo

dolores mollring

roseanne I love your show. I laughed so hard last night, I had tears in my eyes. I too live in Hawaii on Oahu downtown/chinatown. Without question you have always made me laugh. Mahalo and keep up the funny.

Debra

I think Roseanne is a national treasure. A beautiful powerful woman. I wish I was half the person she is. People can be awful and it sucks that someone killed her animals. That is a terrible act of violence and I hope she gets the guy. All my best to you. You and your family are super.

Marlena

Is Roree a male or female?

tyler

Hawaii is the New Texas. Yee Haw.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7