Charlie Sheen Threatens Custody War with Denise

3/4/2011 1:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been yakking with Denise Richards, threatening to strip her of child custody ... sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ.

Denise Richards Charlie Sheen
We're told Charlie has gone on an attack campaign against Denise in the last two weeks, accusing her of being an awful mother, a loser, and wishing her a slow death.

We're told Charlie is particularly enraged at Denise because yesterday he asked her to bring the kids over to his home to shoot a segment for  "Dateline" today.  We're told Denise refused to bring the kids over, and Charlie went ballistic.

And, sources say, Charlie has communicated with Denise since we posted the story this morning -- that Denise will not allow their kids around Charlie -- threatening to go to court and change the custody order, among other scathing comments.

groovypet2

omg yall know so much shiz even my mom was filling me in on a lil more. yea the grinder her new name. rock you make me laugh so much omg anal with the chair leg omg. my mom says back years ago d. richards said he like chicks dressed in knee socks. and im not going to say the other 2 but damn a twisted mo fo.

Lisa

Okay, I made the mistake of reading Bree's twitter.

OMG...that girl has issues. One tweet back in Feb says she wants to lay on the beach and fall asleep and wake up being RAPED by a stranger. ?????????????????????????

That girl has no concept of what it's like to really be raped. OMG I'm in disbelief. She's a sicko.

Becky

Charlie Sheen Facebook banners! http://bannerize.me/drug-called-charlie-sheen. 4 different Sheenisms to choose so far!

groovypet2

c i told ya she is my new name a trick troll. ::)))) and even though he is todays cash cow i bet maybe he wished he had kept his damn mouth shut. us virgos speak first and defend later like shiz i messed up. because now just for me when i look at him i think of all the other things that has been said and that he is screwing a chick that might have screwed a chair. omg i cant get past that.

Joann

I live in Cali...what Dateline show are you guys talking about? Dateline comes on here at 9 PST but it doesn't say anything about Charlie being on it.

groovypet2

thats it its the second hour. and i will bannerize him with clorox ::))) and lisa i saw that scar crow coment. can a sista get a flat iron pleeezzzeeee i will work my jaw sideways for it. omg lmmfao

tigerblood

charlie is on his new bender

Joann

Thanks groovypet2. You're right it's on the second hour at 10PM PST.

tigerblood

I heart charlie sheen

Lisa

Groovey, I can't get past the chair leg in the arse either! I wonder if she gave herself a black eye with one of the other legs while she was doing it?

groovypet2

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE CHARLES WINEHOUSE AND I WILL B YOUR FRIEND

1.GET RIDE OF THE TRICK TROLLS AND GET JUST 1 GOOD WOMAN.
2.STOP BEING A MEAN AZZ LIL B***A*RD TO WOMEN.
3.STOP SMOKING 10 CIGS AT ONE TIME, 1 WILL SUFFICE AND U CAN HAVE IT DURING WORK OUT.
4.AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT GET THE MEDICAL EVALUATION AND KNOW THAT THOSE LIL PEEPS IN WHITE COATS ARE YOUR FRIENDS :)THEY BRING DRUGS ALSO, THE KIND THAT MIGHT WORK.

THEN AND ONLY THEN CHARLES WINEHOUSE I MIGHT BE YOUR FRIEND :::)))))))))))

P.S. I JUST LIKE SAYING CHARLES WINEHOUSE

WWAAAAAA WINNING ::))))

NoBozo

Denise has never demonstrated any form of brains but I'll hand it to her, smart move lady.
Winner!

groovypet2

u r v welcome joann ::))) and was it the table attached to the leg i mean wtf? and yea i use to heart CHARLES WINEHOUSE but he called me groovypetpiss early on under his alias and then there was the disposable woman article today and im just shocked about stuff my mom said which im not saying. and she is the one who watches the show. shiz!

youtheman

Hey CHarlie it's #453 again. I do have to admit that I wanted to pass judgement to you until I saw your Dateline interview. I have changed because I was just like everyone else. No one has the right to judge anyone except a judge in the courts. Hollywood believes that for every failure "Rehab" comes next. There is nothing wrong with "Rehab" at home. As far as your Goddesses there is nothing wrong with that picture. You know Hugh H. has been surrounded by 18 year olds all of his adult life and know one seems to think anything of it. I hope that your next trip will be Omaha Ne. You would be welcome to stay at Omaha's newest retro hotel as an honored guest. No judgement there. Keep up the good work. People can change over night. All it takes is a decision and you made that important one for Charlie. You can sit back and laugh at all of these "fools" that are passing judgement on you. Thats right Charlie you'll have the last laugh.

groovypet2

i just have a question? has anyone commented on the show being canceled? like the half man? or cryer other than i saw him as ellen secretary.was he on ellen?

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments