John Stamos

'There's No Replacing Charlie Sheen'

3/5/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Stamos skillfully deflected our questions yesterday in NY when we asked about rumors he might be replacing Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men" -- but there's just something about his answers that makes us wonder ... is Stamos hiding something?

0304_john_stamos_video_ex
UPDATE: Charlie Sheen was fired by Warner Bros.

Mikey

BUT...........

Mikey

Replace Charlie Sheen with Jerry Lewis.

go home!

Hello Gorgeous! I'd love to see John Stamos back on tv regularly and he should come in and save this show. Sheen is so yesterday.....im already bored with him.

LMG

I think Stamos is a great replacement. I think Charlie should audition to be one of the zombies on that great AMC program called The Walking Dead. He is beginning to look like one of those zombies.........

A.M.D

Good Choice!

Kelly

As much as I'd like to see the show succeed without Sheen I'm not sure even with adding characters it could.

Strange as I find that as Charlie's role was just churning out slap stick one liners ending with canned laughter, but it worked and not just anyone can get away with providing so little and receive so much popularity.

Sad sad

How many want to bet this stirred the jealousy monster in Sheen which he took out on Bree?

messenger69

Stamos better watch his back. My TIGER Charlie gona send his bitches (Goddess) after his ass!!

Cindy

Would LOVE John Stamos as the new Charlie. They don't even need to make up a stupid story-line to introduce him. Just have him at the kitchen table, holding a newspaper that's covering his face. When Angus walks in a says something to him, he just drops the newspaper down and speaks. The crowd would go wild!

Fans of TV actually need to LIKE the actors in real life. Charlie Sheen is an arrogant *******. That is always in our heads when we are watching them act. You really can't separate the two.

Give us John Stamos! Let Charlie be a "winner" with his whores till he dies of a drug overdose or loses all his money.

Lisa

I think it's an awesome choice. I always thought he plays wimpy roles but I think this will be great for him.

nobleday

Replace him! Make Sheen go away and put us out of our misery!

Osiris Reborn

I think Stamos knows better.

Sure.. some viewers may be down with the idea but I bet a lot of his peers would turn on him. I mean he'd basically be a scab, and he's already a z lister.

Peter Suppa

Charlie is the Caligula of our culture. He rules with all the halfwits out there. His stoopid show should never come back already. He is going to try to outsmart everybody. Then he'll laugh and pi** on everyone. He thinks!

wow

It's interesting there's no TMZ poll asking if Charlie should be replaced and who should take his role.

pollypurebred

Never seen 2 1/2 men. I'd be more inclined to watch John Stamos than I would Charlie Sheen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments