Charlie & Brooke

No Court Tuesday

3/8/2011 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to both Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller tell TMZ both sides have decided against going to court tomorrow in their ongoing custody battle.

0304-charlie-sheen-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex1
We're told the lawyers have been negotiating all day and have made progress, but they haven't finalized a deal.  Rather than battling it out in court, the attorneys are banking on reaching a settlement soon.

Charlie's team gave notice Monday morning they were going to court Tuesday, but the hearing is now off the table ... at least for now.

As we previously reported, attorneys for both sides had been working on settling the custody dispute over the weekend  ... but negotiations eventually stalled on a few key issues ... one of which was having a monitor present when Charlie had the twins.

Stay tuned

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sloppy seconds

who the "F" cares! please DIE already you douche! DIE DIE DIE! overdose please!

you're an idiot! you've been blessed on this earth, yet you chose to live a destructive life! NO EXCUSE! DIE ALREADY!

anyone know when his funeral will be? that would be great!

what a LOSER! if you don't like your life, then please, DIE ALREADY!

Tammy

I bet Brooke Mueller's lawyers are more than willing to let him continue to hang himself.

Sonja

She's an idiot! If he threatened to cut her throat, chop her head off and mail it her mother and then given yesterdays rant online and she STILL is thinking of 'working out custody' she is nothing but a money hungry bitch. I can't think of any mother I know who would allow their kids to be in the care of someone like Charlie considering the way he's been acting and the things he's been saying. Greedy bitch couldn't care less about her kids.. it's the check she is concerned about. Pathetic.

Steve

There is really no question the dude has anger management issues. He for sure has called his ex wives & girlfriends everything they said he did. He threatened their lives too. I am also sure he did it in the heat of rage & really didn't mean it. I do think he bashed Brooklyn's head in the marble floor though. Kelly Preston. Hmm, he did shoot her. Maybe he needs to go out with Rhianna. She seems to like it based on her comments & songs lately. Charlie stop smoking crack bro. Gain some weight, get a tan, get your eyes back into your skull. Quit your wide eyed stare like you are geeking out. Stop drinking. You will be alright. Maybe they will even hire you back if you go to a rehab center. America loves a good comeback. Or you could just keep going bats.h.i.t crazy. That's fun to watch. Crazy as a s.h.i.thouse rat will be replaced by Crazy as Charlie Sheen. Let's hop you are crazy like a fox & not really crazy as a DOA drugged out junkie.

Field of Daisies

It's me Charlie, your friend. Grant me one wish Charlie. Go with your father on a journey Charlie. I know he isn't your equal and he can never understand you, but do it for me. Your father won't judge you ever again Charlie.

Charlie your father has learned his lesson. He is sorry for hurting you. Please accept him back into your life. He loves you.

Do this for me Charlie, I beg you.

Your adoring fan

sugarbee

BREAKING NEWS:

Charlie takes a dump.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

sloppy seconds

charlie sheen is a LOSER! glad he got fired, i hope he wastes ALL his money trying to sue, and i hope he overdoses SOON!

lmfao!

i LOVE to see privileged people self destruct! they have NO excuse! therefore, it's the ULTIMATE FAIL! hahahaha

Collen

Do this for me Charlie, I beg you.

Your adoring fan

Posted at 7:17 PM on Mar 7, 2011 by Field of Daisies

That would be epic. But I don't know if Martin can handle it, Martin is old. Like real old. It would take epic strength on both parts to make a Journey like that, maybe hawaii or somewhere crazy through the jungle. Martin is old now though, he's an old man.

Hey Charlie if you go with your dad on this epic journey please take it easy on him because he's old, bro.

Love you bro, see you soon

Anya

Yea, right......... more likely her lawyers are getting copies of this latest little tidbit to present to the court.

cricket

You just can't schedule court dates and then call them off repeatedly. I am betting they didn't have anything scheduled and Charlie just keep threatening to take her. (and has as much truth to it as when Charlie said they were close to a deal to bring him back to Men) Didn't we hear something about the original court date after the TRO was March 22?

Denise 2

After the smoke clears, we all have to show compassion for all involved in this child custody battle; Charlie Sheen will be engaged against 2 and more than Half Women + 4 Children. . .plus courts; media; mental, physical, & spiritual toll. A man who had everything by our Fall of the Roman Empire standards. . . where is the Land of Smoke & Mirrors heading? Pray for a value overhaul. . .in films; media; family; economy; values. . . .God Bless This Mess!
A little tip to Narcissists who collect people as furniture & for their own designs:
"When you use another for your need, physically or psychologically, in actuality there is no relationship at all; you really have no contact with the other, no communion with the other. How can you have communion with the other when the other is used as a piece of furniture, for your convenience and comfort? So, it is essential to understand the significance of relationship in daily life." - The Book of Life, JKrishnamurti

Mystique

OMG! how could she be stupid that thinking she can work things out with Charlie about the kids? after he threatened cutting her head off and send it to her mother, c'mon. I agree with Sonia. Im sensing that she only wants is $$$$$$ rather than going to court for custody battle!. If I were her, I wouldn't have let my kids near him and skanky ass goddesses, go to court and have him barred from seeing my kids unless he's sober, period! Brooke is damn idiot!

Honeybee57

Do you think Martin and Janet are ashamed they ever had Charlie for a son. I know they are afraid of him. That is why they have said nothing. Can you imagine having your parents afraid of you. They tried but Charlie didn't care. After he had Charlies parole violated Charlie threatened him. So he is doing nothing now. Emilio step up you are young a healthy. Help the poor crackhead Charlie.

Smith

Oh my god Charlie on the roof waving a machate! Epic! Winning! FREE AT LAST! Wow, I love it.

I think you could do that Charlie, take your father on a journey. The two Sheen's together again??!! WHAT??! Can you say EPIC! Charlie bring a camera too! Oh my god! You could not planbetter bro. Hawaii too? What?!

Honeybee57