Lindsay on Surveillance Tape -- I Told Ya So!

3/7/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ she thinks the fact Kamofie & Co. sold the surveillance video of her proves what she's been saying all along ... they are just using her to make a quick buck.

0209_lohan_inside_court_TMZ_ex
As we previously reported, the jewelry store worked with a broker to peddle the tape -- despite the fact lawyers for the prosecution asked them not to, fearing it would ruin their case.

Now the tape is out there ... and sources close to Lindsay tell us she feels vindicated.  Lindsay insists it proves Kamofie & Co. are trying to capitalize on the situation and are motivated entirely by money.

Lindsay hopes the store's actions will sway public opinion -- and the prosecution -- to see things her way.

0202_lidsay_lohan_accessories_fame_footer

Jeff Becker

Nice try Lindsay. The fact that the owners see an opprtunity to make a buck on your theivery, only indicates that there are stupid people willing to pay money to watch you steal. Do not pass go - Go directly to jail.

pink glitter

It was reported Lohan was doing a photo shoot and wore a 6-7k designer dress and she automatically expected the dress to be hers after the shoot, she was told no and peed on the dress to make sure it was ruined. Of course she denied that as well.

Posted at 6:49 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by janet

That's how she rolls.
Gross.

Vorlon

All the haters must have really really really boring lives, get a life!!!!!

Posted at 6:45 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by FriendofLindsay

Good morning to you too FooL. It would appear LL defenders such as yourself who are ALSO here day and night are ALSO life challenged.

You're here just as much as the so-called haters- what does that say about you???

Herpies Fully Loaded - The Sequel

Letterman, Leno, Conan, Fallon...all salivating over getting their hands on the tape and creating their own custom voice-overs on the footage. Complete with duck quack sound FX. Should be a hoot at sticky fingers, chronic klepto LieLo's expense.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Yes, Lindsay, the store framed you and went through all this headache and drama so that they could make $35,000. I'm sure the store owner sat around thinking,

"Hmm. How can I make $35,000 dollars today? OH! I know, I'll force that Lindsay Lohan girl to try on really expensive jewelry, then I'll distract her so that she'll forget she's wearing it. I'll hypnotize her so that once she gets home and realizes she still has the jewelry she won't think to return it and will just keep on wearing it! Eureka!! That's best idea for making $35,000 for my jewelry store. Iyar a jean yus!"

Bearcat34

I love when her parents refer to her as just a young girl that is sick. She's 24 for God's sake. She has a 50 year old person's smokers voice. She has an addiction and a self entitlement issue to go along with a piss poor attitude. Folks she is no longer a Starlet. That waived bye bye around 8 years ago. The longer she is in legal issues and trouble, the smaller chance she has at ever being in a halfway decent movie again. She's going to be in nothing but Indie movies from now on, and she'll be lucky to get those roles because of her attitude. She is a haggard looking former child star with addictions. I hope she gets the full amount of time in jail w/ no early release. It would do her good and maybe save her life, regardless of the fact she'll never be in a good movie.

janet

Lohan has ZERO credibility, class and integrity.

R

Hey, I think she's a nut job but if I was on her jury in this case: Not Guilty!

Bearcat34

I hope she's not put in segregation. I'm telling you, I hope she gets a good ass beating in jail. She can eat some humble pie, and look forward to some reconstructive surgery. I'd be loving it if she came out with a couple of black eyes, a broken nose, and some missing teeth.

Vorlon

Hey, I think she's a nut job but if I was on her jury in this case: Not Guilty!

Posted at 6:59 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by R

Based on what?

Don't you actually have to HEAR the case before passing judgement???

Grandma Cracker

I will bet Dina encouraged the jeweler to sell the tape to help recoup some of their losses. We're so sorry, didn't man for any of this to happen, go ahead and sell the tape.....

Now that they have Lohan's have turned on the jeweler like a pack of rabid dogs.

Nobody walks away from an encounter with LL without having something taken from them.

Hollywood knows this. Rich people won't deal with her particular form of trash. She is blacklisted and it will just go on and on for her.

john smith

My message is one of love, not hate. I have acting in my blood, I was born into the business. I know it's hard for the little people to understand. If you love me I love you back, if you hate me I still love you........

lou

The Trollhans are quite obviously upset that we outed FriendofLindsay as Lindsay herself. They continue to pretend to swap personalities and ids to try to confuse us. Johnsmith, therock and FriendofLohan are part of the trickery, so they are either all Lohans (many of us believe that Johnsmith and therock are Mikey) or else they are all three Lindsay herself. Regardless, all three are Trollhans of one sort of another, aiding and abetting in her lousy behavior and trickery.

Not buying it Trollhans. VERY poor acting ability on any of your parts. No wonder people say you are losing your acting skills, Lindsay if this is the BEST that you can do.

Haha, BUSTED!

lou

---

You are usually spot on, Grandma Cracker, and I'm with you on this one. Somehow or other, this latest development has the Lohan stamp on it. We already know that Mikey bribed the last witness to Lindsay's misbehavior, Dawn Holland. WHY isn't he in trouble with the law for bribing a witness? He publicly admitted that he bribed Dawn.

---

---

Right, either something tangible or some part of their integrity. This family is like a volcano of destruction, spewing chaos in their wake.

---

---

Frankly, Grandma Cracker, I don't understand WHY they dealt with her for all of these years. Davey Boy gave us a link that showed us Lilo was having horrible temper tantrums as far back as 2005, at the premier of Herbie Fully Loaded. WHY did anyone socialize with her? What a completely miserable human being she is. Hate to think that that is the standard of the norm in Hollywood and no one noticed or cared because being that hateful and spoiled is how everyone is. THAT would certainly kill off all of the glamor of Tinseltown.

lou

Always did see it her way , It is the only thing that made sense. She is innocent always was . She is so easy to accuse ,they can say anything about her ...must be true because she is Lindsay Lohan .Well it is not true ...along with her problems ,she is a stong courageous young woman who is doing a damned sight better at fighting for her sobriety that many have . This case ought to be dropped , the DA ought to wear it for ever charging her in the first place . Lindsay should just get on with her life ...my bet is she will make her supporters proud one day ..

Posted at 1:13 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by reily

LOL Lindsay came on here yesterday as FriendofLindsay (see yesterday's thread about how we know for certain - TMZ agreed in public - that FriendofLindsay is LL) and told us she'd be celebrating by drinking Redbull and vodka. Sober my azz! Can't believe what she's doing to her body. Sham to see someone of her age doing so much damage to her body, even if she is a dumb cluck.

Sad to say, because she has Dina and Mike egging her on to drink (Mikey telling her she can drink controllably, while Dina downs shots with her,) I don't think she's ever going to get sober. What a dreary life to lead.