Charlie Sheen -- This Is Who I Hate

3/9/2011 1:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is a man without a job, but he does still have an Internet connection -- so he took to Ustream again, for the first time since he got fired from "Two and a Half Men," to go through all the people he's mad at ... and no one got it worse than Chuck Lorre.

0308_charlie_sheen_ustream_video

gozer

haunted by a demonic spirit called Zuul, a demigod worshipped in 6000 B.C. as a servant to Gozer the Gozerian, a Sumerian shape-shifting gods possessed by Zuul, which declares itself "The Gatekeeper". Both demons speak of the coming of the destructive god Gozer............Sounds a bit like CHARLIE...

rae

When I click on play it goes to UStream and I get a black screen. Help

steven katona

bravo charlie!!!! my university just went on strike. so who cares. i'm so proud of you charlie!!!! now quit smoking cigarettes! hey i didn't know you were the 'church' type charlie! when's the behind the scenes at charlies korner??? you're fans wanna see you poolside with the ladies charlie!!!!

sean

Just because he was reading from a scripted cue card does not mean he was faking it.I think he just "PLANNED BETTER" and was more put together so he did not break any laws see it was a parody a theater of sorts..smoke and mirrors hiding his crackhead buddies and their "VIOLENT HATRED"..

Lucas

So much charisma from a single warlock, I didn't know it was possible.

Mairzee_dotes

Yes #130...there WAS a bunch of pre-show movie clip scenes with C dubbed in. Where did all that GO? It was clever..but maybe had copyright issues or something. Don't know why they took that out.
I think you are right..he wants to have his final episode at least cleaned up a bit.

groovypet2

WOW LOOKS LIKE TMZ IS FAZING HIM OUT. JUST COME ON FOR TODAY AND SEE HE ONLY HAS 1 STORY. UTOH. GONA GET DRASTIC.

Lori

Hey CHUCKLES...Take a guess who WE hate?

SIZZLE...BUUUUBYE....

WHAT A FRICKIN' FREAK...but I CANNNN'T LOOOOOK AWAYYYYYY

ahhhhh my eyes, MY EARS ARE BLEEDING....AHHHHH.....

janet

I just watched his video. In between laughing, Sheen is nuts.

Sheen can read a teleprompter.

Charlie, may your trolls be with you.

billp

if i cross my eyes just a slight bit

i see a charlie with two heads

makes what he says... make more sense

cadreamer

Ok-this whole time I've thought Charlie Sheen is a nut job. This is the first clip I've seen and he is REALLY talented with his words. He is a true poet. I mean...who can speak like that? He uses a stream of free flow thoughts, all connected to a larger theme, with some incredible metaphors. Pretty impressive. I must admit, I was shocked at how articulate (in a poetic way) he was.

Now he just needs MAJOR rehab b/c he definitely has a drug problem. And, Charlie, no one is jealous of you, so please cut that out. You plead for us to watch you in the clip, then berate your watchers in this stream of consciousness. It shows some major hubris. You can be talented w/o being a prick. And above all, the reason for your insane (and very inflated) salary was your VIEWERS. So, you should be thankful they watched you and stay away from the insults. Good luck. If anything, you could have a future in poetry.

cccc

WTF? I used to like Charlie.He was a player and did his own thing with no shame.I used to think Denise was crazy and a gold digger.Now I believe she was telling the truth about him.He has lost his mind.I am sure some of these rants are intention but the majority of them is caused by mania.All my respect is gone and please keep kids away from him until he gets help ( real help not just blinking his eyes and he is cured or drinking tiger blood to cure ) REAL HELP

Krysti

I hope everyone realizes, whether this is from drug withdrawal or not, this is what families go through when someone they love is mentally ill. For comment #17, that if this was a regular person, they would be locked up by now. No, that is not true. I have a person in my family that is mentally ill and doesn't realize it. It is impossible to get someone committed to get the help they need unless they are a danger to themselves or others. And by danger, meaning they admit to wanting to kill themselves or others. Then when someone mentally ill does get to that point, everyone talks about what signs were missed. It's crazy. The signs are there people, but there is nothing anyone can do about it. Not that all mentally ill people do that, not at all, but you never know what's going to happen. And they deserve to get treated before they might possibly get to that point. There is treatment that works. My god, he's even been on video talking about hacking people into pieces. The laws need to be changed.

HardRock

Posted at 9:24 PM on Mar 8, 2011 by gozer

haha..ghostbusters. Maybe you should go youtube a few posessions.

JLS

Makes NO sense at all at this point. He looks like he's reading a teleprompter off to HIS left as well.

Honestly, I tuned out because it made no sense to me. Just rambling on and on and starkly different than the first broadcast that was fun and funny.

Perhaps he's going to run out of anger soon and just be funny. Let's hope so.